Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

You growing those outdoors? There looking like there going to get big!

4 Likes

Man ive been over talking to breeders and to dutchpro nutrients reps about there lines. And my sponsored testing. Im doing a unique promix-hp grow using the soil nutrients line and not the hydro/coco nutrients they recommend. I have there attention now! There blowing my phone up this morning from Europe and the usa chapter. Tring to give me tips and suggestions lol. I listen but i dont need there advise. Missed this post earlier nice @Olcoot

6 Likes

Eeek! 8 ft. ceiling?..bondage? Been in flower for 2 weeks, BTW what’s the flowering time?

4 Likes

Lol youll be fine. Time is 63-78 days. They always bulk up a lot in the last 2-3 weeks.

5 Likes

They’ll bulk up bruh

6 Likes

Thanks my brothers! :+1: :facepunch::older_man::goat:

4 Likes

So a last day of the month update. I went in to give the girls their 6 cups of water in their 2.5 gallon pots, and found this! White caviar # 2 is not a girl. It was up potted 21 days ago and flipped to flower room 10 days ago.

5 Likes

That’s a damn shame it’s a really nice plant you’re going to kill…:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah, it was pretty! But gotta drive on, 2 more ready to take its place. :older_man::goat::wink:

6 Likes

Here’s what’s going next, white caviar #1 and white caviar ×purple runtz #1.

13 Likes

Sugar black rose at 4 weeks.

Just good water. :older_man::goat:

14 Likes

Those are some damn healthy looking plants :heart_eyes:
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thank you kindly!:older_man::goat:

3 Likes

Morning erybody! Happy Monday er Tuesday?
It’s water day, the 2.5 gallon pots in the flower room get a minimum of 4 cups each, the grudge grow (except b.a.cookie)get 6 cups each.
The newest entrants (PBFARMS) get 4 cups for now. In the tent, the last 2 up pots are recovering from their transplant and trim,so no water for them for a nother day. The G’s? 1& 2 are still in there 3 quart pots, they drink 3 cups each, every 2 days. And da clones, they get 2 or 3 Turkey basters of 25 ppm water every day. :older_man::goat::grin:

5 Likes

All these pics are before water.

PBFARMS
GRUDGE GROW

15 Likes

Da tent.

I thinks I might’ve twimmed too much!
The G 's? …that’s what it said on the bottle?

8 Likes

Da clones!

And the little freak!

16 Likes

So much going on brother :metal:t2:

6 Likes

Too much for a olcoot!lol.:older_man::goat::grin:

7 Likes

Looks like you’re doing a damn fine job :+1:t2:

8 Likes