Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

Ain’t nothing beats a little redneck ingenuity. It’s what has kept me going for all this time :thinking: :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

Looks great brother skoot, my master ninja 🥷 grower bro :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

5 Likes

Following along! I saw this thread 1x and totally forgot. Nic3 to see your journal @Olcoot

5 Likes

Well just stumbled in. You should keep the door closed, anything can just walk in…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

So,here’s the last two popped, supafreak and blueberry muffin. 19 and 17 days old, in 3 inch pots w/lots of holes

:older_man::goat: hope erybody s having a great weekend!

12 Likes

Morning erybody, hope y’all are having a great Monday. Yesterday I inoculated some recycled soil, to wake up the microbeasties.

And hopefully the2 up pots today.

14 Likes

BTW, I added 'bout 10 to 15% perlite/vermiculite and the same on worm castings.
(Since it is recycled soil, already has a good amount of perlite in it)

7 Likes

Nice my brother as always

4 Likes

Thanks Blue, and everyone! I’m at least 2 weeks behind on everything. These 2 plants have been in these quart pots since 2 week old, up potting to 2.5 gallon. Pics coming. :older_man::goat::grinning:

4 Likes

8 Likes

This is how I do spikes @happilyretired . These 2 are supposed to be medium to heavy feeders, so they got 2 big spikes (1 high N and 1 flower), about 2tsp each.:older_man::goat::grinning:

4 Likes

And finished product…

Grow or die…we will see!:older_man::goat::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Will they need to be fed again? Do you also supplement other feedings along with the spikes? OR… is that it till they’re done.

8 Likes

No,that’s it just good water. If anything, a finish tea (very weak) 2 or 3 weeks before harvest.:older_man::goat::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Glad to see you started a journal man!!!
VERY interested in that Blueberry Muffin. I’ve been eyeing that one for a bit now. Did you get it from Vanny’s Genetics off of Strainly by chance?

5 Likes

Thanks, Blueberry muffin was a gift, but I think it might be from Humboldt seeds.

5 Likes

supafreak very nice3 my man I wish u nothing but the best on ur grow. I will enjoy following along

3 Likes

Welcome @LasVegas7 , I’m hoping for a female,
Fingers crossed. If ya see something wrong, just holler out. Glad to have erybody!:older_man::goat::grin:

3 Likes

Morning erybody! A little update, flower room, this is supposed to be mango sherbet, there’s 2of them, 1 smells, 1 doesn’t.

This 1 supposed to be B.a.cookie OG from dinafem.
And this is supposed to be sugar black rose?
They have been in flower for 4 weeks. :older_man::goat::grin:

10 Likes

This is PBFARMS white caviar and white caviar × purple runtz. 2nd week in flower room.

Have a great day erybody!!:older_man::goat::wink:

13 Likes