Cubensis Adventures

Hey guys!! I got permission to start a cubensis thread!! Yay!! So I have already started a batch of alakabenzis, I’m using an all in one grow bag with rye berrys and a blend of composted manure and coco coir. I injected the bag a couple of days ago, so I should start seeing some good mycelium growth here soon.

Temps have been maintained at 78-79°f the humidity has not been controlled right now because the bag holds all of that for now, once fruiting is started and everything gets put in a tub, I will have to maintain an average humidity of 90% or higher in the tub.

@chrisj @kapouic @LoCoRocK @Mark0427 @hoppiefrog @zeus @pptrsha1 @Enlightened420 @Slym3r @bulldognuts @repins12 @tenga @oldguy @PreyBird1 @Arrow @defnsmokn @greensnek @happilyretired @kdawg and anyone else who would like to follow along, the more information the better, as I am still a novice by far.

25 Likes

I know the bottom of the mini fridge looks dirty, but I can assure you its sterilized dirt lol, I need to wipe it out.

8 Likes

congrats! all info is good info :grinning:

4 Likes

I agree, we can even learn from our own failings. Glad to have you along!!

7 Likes

Congratulations on starting this topic @CoyoteCody. I’m a big believer in the medicinal aspects of psilocybin and the spiritual wonders it will unleash.
I partake every month or two to keep myself humble and grounded to this earth.
I will be following along and plan on joining in making some magic when it warms up again.
:v:

10 Likes

Glad to have you here!! Ya I couldn’t agree more, it helps me with me with my anxiety and depression, i eat them once a month or so and its like a reset on my brain. I feel more relaxed, my mind races less, and the anxiety stays away for quite awhile.

10 Likes

I knew it C… Congrats way to stick to your guns Jr. …I was fairly confident times a changed. Morning btw

7 Likes

Thanks loco! Good morning!

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah!! I plan on trying some spore grows in a few months. Glad to see you got the ok on this adventure over here! Get it boss!

3 Likes

I’m here…:+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Nice. These are really great meds. I too have some going at the moment. Generally couple times a month for me.

19 Likes

Glad to have you along for the ride!! Its fairly easy once you get the hang of it, but it can still be hit and miss,I need to get another tent to keep everything contained in one place, and reduce the risk of contaminations.

4 Likes

Hey those are some nice shrooms there! What strain?

2 Likes

Hey happily! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Good luck! I’ve done some brf cake grows before. What a great time…

2 Likes

Aren’t you still using the shroom fridge…?? Am I remembering correctly? Its been months Cody… Nice to have ya around man… your gonna keep the ‘shroom room’ going on both forums… oooh I like that “shroom room”

5 Likes

Following along for sure brother. :+1:
Def set to learn.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Im set. Never done them. I got some mushrooms growing also. Lmao

Uploading: 16090784904584758893426460225550.jpg…

4 Likes

7 Likes

These are Maui Platinum.

3 Likes