Cubensis Adventures

I wonder if that would help my arthritis? It says there is medicinal proof that it can help. Apparently you can buy it commercially produced in a bottle. Might have to check it out.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Marbsbuds heres the mushroom thread, I’m taking a break from them for a little bit as the place I got my spores from went to crap, so I will be doing some research into a few different places and start back up on them, anything I can do just ask!

7 Likes

I am new at cultivating Psilocybin and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out with a few questions @CoyoteCody @mothergoose Can someone please help I’ve been through May before syringes are ready and don’t have not a single mushroom growing please someone else

4 Likes

I am a beginner and can really use some help I have been trying to grow psilocybin with no luck can anyone please help me I am not playing

2 Likes

What would you like to know?

Def watching this. I also ran some all in one bags and got the mycelium to form. Once they were put in a monotub. contaminated. :grimacing: I even had everything sterilized.

I ended up losing B+ and z strain to contaminates was bummed out. I still have penis envy. Should I isolate them in grain spawn or on agar?

What do you feel would be best?

2 Likes

Beautiful by the way.

1 Like

I’ve been away for a bit. I use agar for germination. Then I will cut small sections of mycelium and transfer to another agar. I continue transfers until mycelium looks kinda stringing and bright white. Then pictures the agar cut into quarters into sterilized grain or corn.

4 Likes

Ok, now I’m interested. After watching a few videos and reading an article or 2 I would really like to give this a go.

1 Like

@kilo89
Let’s start with you telling us what you are currently doing and we can correct your SOP. Details and sterilization are key.

Minimum equipment
Pressure cooker
Still Air box or flow hood
Coco gypsum for substrate
Mason jars
Petri dishes
Gelatin
I use a uv sterilization light also.
Tupperware “Shoe” totes. Get from target. $1 or so each.

I use a dehydrator to finish but there are other ways but not familiar with them.

6 Likes

@kilo89 i just realized you asked months ago. If you got it handled awesome. If you have questions I can try to help.

4 Likes

:mushroom: might get weird this weekend!!

6 Likes

That is hilarious!!!

6 Likes