Da fuck is wrong?

So I usually do 3 days cycles 1 week feeds and aim for 6.1 _6.2 ph around 1200-1400 ppm for feeds and in-between nutes I jus do filters water no cal mag I only use calmag when I use nutes and it seems to balance pretty well if there not stunted

1 Like

And I bend them kinda in an arbor for their first month of veg and I only top one time I never pinch more than once the more u pinch more stress more likely to stunt

1 Like

And I space it out as much as possible

1 Like

Iā€™m confused with the first part. 3 days cycle and 1 week feed ?

1 Like

So every 3 days they either get water or food so you feed once a week w nutes then wait 2full days and on the 3 morning do jus filters water then wait another 3 days and you should be able to do nutes again some people do 3 days some people donā€™t do 2 if that makes sense

1 Like

Thatā€™s for veg

I hope I explained it better

So feed once a week and water on every 3 days weā€™ll try to

I feed every other day or should I say I water every other day and add feed two of those days. No no thatā€™s not it ā€¦ shit,OK I think I figured out how to put it in words. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I do it in a six day cycle. Feed skip a day feed skip a day water skip a day repeatā€¦ it just depends on how heavy you feed I guess or should I say water. Whatever :expressionless:ā€¦šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ« Later, gotta go help a buddy.:+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

Okay cool thatā€™s what I thought you meant just wanted to make sure ! Thanks for all the info man I appreciate it. Got a great community here !

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense ! Thanks for taking the time to give some pointers! Iā€™m fairly green to this hobby !

3 Likes

Appears to be an overwatering issue to the eye. All the nasty yellow leaves on the bottom of rip off there as they r doing no good right now anyways but other than Iā€™d leave the pot set until it feel air light to lift the pot. Or unless u see it pick up and start to drop again from being thirsty but after itā€™s all dried up and good Iā€™d get good feed to it and water it super slow as to saturate all the soil and water until u get about 20% runoff out the bottom of the pot. Let so much drip off pot then catch some to get the reading of the runoff. This will tell if itā€™s a lockout or if it is the way it looks and a water issue.

2 Likes

What will indicate lockout ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a Calcium excess recently. This can also cause a difficult nutrient uptake. So Iā€™d definitely follow @TheMadFlascher advise and see what happens.

3 Likes

For sure, I went hard with the cla mag right off the bat so that would definitely make sense. Gave em a nice feed yesterday so we will see what happens. Hoping I can salvage them.

3 Likes

I made a separate thread posing this question but Iā€™ll try asking it here. If I Transplant from my solo cups or 1 gallons into hot soil should I water them at time of transplanting? Also does the soil contain enough nutes to sustain plants at that age for a period of time or am I okay to start feeding at the point ?

4 Likes

Always water your transplants in. But the smaller the plant the higher the risk of burning them with too strong nutes. If the soil is hot and your transplants are small put some non-hot soil and mix it in to the hot soil and dilute it. Much easier to up nutes than to get rid of too much. Small plants donā€™t require much, and as they start growing they are mostly making more roots than tops. As they make those roots they are filling soil that has a good amount of nutes for them to use. As the pot fills with roots thatā€™s when you need to start feeding (unless you are using a slow release organic soil).

Marty

4 Likes

For sure thanks for the info !

3 Likes

FWIW most newer growers have real problems with ā€˜too much loveā€™. Small seedlings have VERY LITTLE need for fertilizerā€¦Marty is absolutely right (damn I hate to admit that!). Once your plants are established with 6-8 sets of leaves some weak fertilizer MAY be required, but if they are growing well and the color is fair itā€™s probably safe to say LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE!

5 Likes

Itā€™s crazy my first grow came out amazing didnā€™t babe a singe issue through out the grow. Everyone grow since Iā€™ve struggled to keep them healthy. So Iā€™ve been really trying to do my research so I can get to a point of having healthy grows from beginning to end. But there is so kuch information out there. This community is awesome though and I get to see your guys results so I can trust your input more than some random article online. I appreciate all the input from you guys. Glad to be apart of this community !

5 Likes