Da fuck is wrong?

What soil and nutes are you running?

1 Like

Happy frog soil and advanced nutrients a & b, b-52, cal-mag.

3 Likes

Shouldnā€™t need to add nutes with that soil for at least 4 weeks! Most people I see use a mix of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest to get them through week 6 and then start nutes!

Might also throw some microbes in there too, recharge is great! Donā€™t have to worry about ph as much then either as the soil will help take care of itself as long as your within a reasonable amount.

3 Likes

4 weeks after transplanting?

1 Like

If your going from say a solo cup to a 3 gal+ Then yeah, plenty of nutes in the soil, should just need to water to runoff until about week 4-6 depending on plant and pot size etc, can check run off around week 4 and when it starts to drop significantly or you notice the beginnings of deficiencies start feeding!

4 Likes

For sure, thank you my man ! Iā€™ll try that out and see what results I get

4 Likes

I hear that! I think we get into a ā€œmodeā€ where we just kill them with kindness, we have a good grow, then we think wow if I had just did this and that like this other guy did and got those great budsā€¦ā€¦Iā€™ll do that tooā€¦and this too and this ā€¦ā€¦lol. Then you open the tent and everything went to hell in a hand basket in the last 12 hoursā€¦ā€¦yellow droopy, yikes is that a BROWN spot?

Then you get the pleasure of trying to figure out which of those hafta do that things screwed everything up lol.

Weā€™ve all been there, best advice moderation.

Marty

8 Likes

Yeah man it definitely has its up and downs but I fell in love with the process!

8 Likes

When I transplant I like to put the solo cup in the .idfle of the pot itā€™s going into full around the solo cup then water the new soil around the cup. Soak the whole pot not the solo cup tho. After it sets for a bit then pull the solo cup out the hole remover the cup from plant and drop the football in that opening then a few sprays on that soil and leave it. Leave the soil around cup wet and solo soil dry. U want the roots to grow out to the wet soil right away so if solo cup is dry it will seek the wet soil. Good luck

7 Likes

Iā€™ll give that a shot. Thank you.

3 Likes