Def-Grows šŸŖ“ The run-on grow journal

Its on its way. All we can do now is hope and pray it arrives in a timely and well preserved manner!! Im pushing all my good thoughts and vibes to you man!!

8 Likes

Sweet very exciting. Man i hope it works.

5 Likes

Yipā€¦chewed on a bud in stead of popcornā€¦ not to worry, I swallowed it down with some beerā€¦now the real challenge startsā€¦the fun part is they ( postal services ) donā€™t even know itā€¦:wink: good showā€¦:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

A little Lavender bud for the nightcap. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire:

11 Likes

Looked like fing ham salad untill I put my glasses on :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Lmao!! Man, im sitting hsde got the muchies, legs dont want work. Now i wantham salad lol @MrBlue

5 Likes

Sorry bruh hahaha the Amish here make some bad ass ham salad

3 Likes

Amish mafia omg that show ha ha

3 Likes

Damn lol that ok tv still?

1 Like

No I just remember it. People say things and my mind goes to experience I had related to it.

2 Likes

Your tripping me out tonight bruh lol :joy:

1 Like

The ham salad had me laughing.

1 Like

Iā€™m high but a chill high 32.81 :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Fucking def hungry as shit because of ham salad :joy: good with crackers show iz

2 Likes

ut heā€™s got cement shoes

5 Likes

U get that off the place I sent u the other night? Iā€™ve seen that there. Canadian dude sent out my seeds and a tracking number :facepunch:t2:
No tracking from growers house or where ever on my cloner I need that
70 clones in tent lol kids Iā€™ll tell ya I have a lot to replace and start for outsideā€¦ have 7 plants coming down in three days and 10 days like 14 28 total in next days days

3 Likes

Nope got them from a guy here. He had 18pks. Got them for some kind if tradework. I bought a pack. Heā€™s been missing for a while @Kut_Factory

1 Like

Sunset for a nightcap.

8 Likes

That Lavender sent me sailing last night lol

2 Likes

:blue_heart:

5 Likes