Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

LMAO… bro excatly how I’d expect the old lady to be… yup!!
" I need you focused honey, you know if you have a plant growing…"
Yup

2 Likes

Dwarf Tombstone clone is starting to stretch up out of the coco a bit.

5 Likes

SLH/BW 1 sneak peek at a bud after a few days drying. Smells like strawberries.

10 Likes

If you mail it how would they know you did it?
If I mailed you a cutting from here I know I wouldn’t get busted. My address wouldnt be on the package.
Just my thoughts. Dont do it if you’re not comfortable

4 Likes

Great looking bud def!

1 Like

SLH/BW 2 came down this am, wet trim day

11 Likes

Congrats on the chop :muscle: … Dank looking harvest you got there :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 getting ready, probably chop her tomorrow morning. Ill get a couple cuts put in and get them shipped.

7 Likes

Sweet. This will be interesting. Ill have to send you back a cut maybe. Well see how it works out.

6 Likes

Once we get settled in out west, we will be closer and maybe be easier doing this. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah beacuse theres no roots its just like rose. It is not a plant.

2 Likes

Oh i for sure want a cut! This strain is bomb! Super psychedelic buzz, heavy indica body buzz, with a nice goofy silly head rush buzz.

7 Likes

I hope it makes it ok. Ill bring it back to life lol.

5 Likes

Yip…downed the first beer…twisting on something special… I’m closely watching…:wink::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

I’ll have to take some pics of my clone experiment later.

I’m basically trying the ultimate lazy method. I took long cuts, scraped and made cuts to the bottom 2½", stuck them in ProMix soaked with Jacks, and I keep them humid.

I think it’s been 3 weeks. No roots showing yet, but neither one is dead.

5 Likes

Thats exactly how i cloned the Lavender thats growing in these pics! @mudman

4 Likes

Little amber coming in on the Lavender, sure is gorgeous!

15 Likes

@PreyBird1 coming your way today. Letting the box sit and hoping the smell fades from it, should be dropping her off in an hour or so at post office. 3 clones in there, I really really hope atleast one is viable!

10 Likes

Ive been wondering how to mail clones.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray: hopefully they travel with god speed. Exciting to see if this works.

7 Likes