Def-Grows šŸŖ“ The run-on grow journal

Damnnnn wish i could help.

1 Like

OK def where are you coming from and where are you going to?

1 Like

You could always leave a cut with someone for good keepingā€¦

2 Likes

We are going to the Arizona/California border, about 1500 miles driving from Indiana. We will stay with my father in law for a little bit until we purchase a place. The wife and I both have jobs waiting for us, so we should be able to secure a mortgage/construction loan pretty quickly. Hopefully lol.

@PreyBird1 i wish you could help too lol

@mudman there isnt anybody around here trustworthy enough to safely keep a cut. The only other grower here i know of is highly unorganized, idk how they got to harvest, but theyre about a week away. Lol the others are outdoor growers, not very serious

4 Likes

Just for you @happilyretired

5 Likes

Man I wish I could get a clone for that that I could grow into an absolute giant outside.

1 Like

Damn send a cut in box with fridge cooler packs. A cut can live 2 weeks in a fridge. Not frozen.

3 Likes

Does it have to be rooted?

1 Like

No it does not. A clone can live in just water for 2 weeks. Easy before roote wven grow.

1 Like

Ill give it a go. Im researching now.

2 Likes

So my worry is getting it past the post office workers without them smelling it and them trashing it/ incriminating myself and/or you. How should i package this?

1 Like

Sorry got busy. Theres a thread here i was looking for ut but got sidetracked.

1 Like

Found it.

@defnsmokn

5 Likes

This :point_up_2: is getting very interestingā€¦ Pulled up a chair, got some beers and budsā€¦ I want to watch a clone get sent through postal services and get rooted and grown into a tree, somewhere else on the planetā€¦ Damn, dreams are made of thisā€¦:+1::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Yeah if its real id love it. But im stateside. Im down to take it.

2 Likes

@defnsmokn maybe talk to @Enlightened420 also he sends or received clones in the mailā€¦ I know for a fact kettle has mailed him clones beforeā€¦

3 Likes

So im not sure im ballsy enough to mail a weed cut in my stateā€¦ we are cracking down harder on weed charges nowā€¦ hmmmm. I may be getting cold feet.

Im also lacking in time and focus for this.

3 Likes

No sense doing something yiur leary off. Is the wife aware now alsoā€¦:rofl:

3 Likes

Lol shes known the whole time, she hasnt been in favor but she somewhat understands saving the genetics. She had just made me promise her a few days ago I wouldnt grow anything after this until we have our place all settled out west. She wants me focused so when we purchase a place, she has my ā€œundivided attentionā€ to change anything (theres always things, new things every week) in the house before we get moved in. Ughā€¦ lol

3 Likes

The thing is, ive got this tombstone clone still going under a cfl in my bathroomā€¦ i may try a reveg and deal with my wife, rather than mailing feloniesā€¦

2 Likes