Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Oh the huckleberry…that’s right…mmm how is she looking man?

1 Like

Nice looking buds man. I just pulled 4 over the weekend alsi and man i am super happe. Well it was last weekend. Just did a final trim of them this morning to start my jar dry cure method lol. Trainwreck mk ultra and g.g smell so damn good. Bg smells way diff than the first run i did. It had a sweet fruity smell this one smells of gas cheese smell. Nothing fruity about it right now and the plant i grew and the plant my neighbor grew look total different and they r supposed to be the same seeds i49 bubblefum autoflower. Ill get pics of his buds later when i go there. Its nuts and bone look like the first one i grew.

2 Likes

Cool man… everyone is chopping them down.

4 Likes

Not me. :frowning: my plants look like they’re getting smaller to me :thinking: Having trouble figuring that one out

2 Likes

SLH/BW 2 moved to dark for throwin nanners too. No biggie, she was going to dark anyways, heat wave tomorrow and im not combating temps under hps this late into flower.

So after shutting the HPS down, theres a slightly different color spectrum in here now…

Tombstone (Huckleberry)

ILGM White Widows

Lavender

Our march madness came early this year, down to the FINAL FOUR!! Lol

7 Likes

This one needs to be by itself. Definitely don’t need no distractions from this.

Lavender Hah, what’s the stats on this sativa/Indica and THC content? Beautiful plant

8 Likes

Lavender? Like soma sacred seeds? Nice

1 Like

Im not positive this is Somas Lavender, as it was a bagseed, and they confirmed the strain was lavender, but not sure of breeder.

“They” being the person i got this from, this person is reliable, and is not the same person who gave me the SLH/BW seeds lol

Heres a link to Soma Seeds

2 Likes

Since this strain dies with this plant. I will be buying a pack of Soma Lavender and hunting this one from it if possible, and hitting it with Sts

4 Likes

Whatever it is, it’s beautiful. And trichy af! You could always monstercrop and reveg…

2 Likes

I remember a bunch of us all dropping seeds somewhere in the middle and the end of October. Now it’s time to reap what we sow. :joy:

4 Likes

She is actually a monster crop from the solocup challenge last grow. I had planned to save this genetic, but it wasnt in the cards. Wife said its time to move and gave me permission to build whatever I want once we move. So i had to flower everybody out, i do have about 10 or 15 Lavender seeds from the solocup that got pollinated by a White Widow… ill be trying them, probably gonna herm but i gotta find out for sure.

Ill have to build a hermie seed room… strictly for running herm seeds lol

1 Like

Maybe I’ll get some of those and do a cross with White Caviar… :thinking: Call it Cavender Laviar. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Were the WW from ILGM?

1 Like

Thats sounds awesome!!

And yes they are ILGM White Widows

1 Like

Hmmm… Dude on IG sent me some WW cross seeds that were from a herm. I think he was growing ilgm WW.

1 Like

And @MrBlue had some ILGM seeds herm on him. Zkittlez I think.

1 Like

I slammed mine with a bad nute drink, they burnt bad and fast. I think thats what hermed mine

2 Likes

Yeah i knew it! That’s an amazing strain! Dont chop it totally leave some buds and reveg. Dont let it go. It can be reworked back to a mother again just need a good clone. I grew some of somas Nyc diesle.

3 Likes

I dont have anyway i can do that, we are hitting the road in like 2 1/2 weeks. And im not positive my in laws are keen on me throwing up a light lol. Although i really really would hate to see this go…

2 Likes