Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

That looks like one of them plants from Hawaii. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, had a whole Hawaiian vacation it seems lol i noticed some seed pods forming on my intermingling branches…

2 Likes

Man, all these plants herming. I think maybe there’s too much feminizing in crossbreeding going on. Don’t know for sure but it sure seems like it.

4 Likes

Mine are regs, and probably due to being unstable cross and heat issues under the HPS lamp. Plus the cold temps spiking down every now and then… but i do think youre right about the rate of herms, especially lately.

2 Likes

Where did they come from?

1 Like

Friend of mine, he grew their parents out. Had a male did a pollination. Forgot which strain the father was. Mother was for sure super lemon haze, the other strain was Black Widow, so im sure its a Black widow and SLH cross.

This friend is not a breeder either, they just wanted to up their seed count.

1 Like

SLH/BW 1 moved to dark, shes pushing nanners today…

Trich shots look ok to me, im not upset, a tad early.

9 Likes

So after drying for a couple days, i scoped the inside of SLH 1 test buds. Im pleasantly surprised. @happilyretired

Im running into heat issues with this HPS light now that the weather is warming up. May have to move her to dark this weekend.

4 Likes

Did you just start seeing Nanners or have you been seeing them for a couple of weeks?

1 Like

Been struggling with them for a couple weeks, there werent many, im sure i missed a couple, they are coming hard now though.

Bummer. 🪚 :axe: :crossed_swords::coffin:

1 Like

SLH/BW 1 got the chop

7 Likes

Timber…errrr

2 Likes

Wet trimmed and drying.

10 Likes

I tried a small test sample, but it was still pretty wet, but buzz i got from the 2 wet tokes got me feeling up and spunky.

5 Likes

That’ll do nicely…:sunglasses:
Were you low on smoke Def? It makes it even so much more special when you’ve been out… LMAO

3 Likes

Im always low on smoke it seems lol but im feeling good about this one!

2 Likes

I’ve only taken 3 down and they all got jarred last night… 9 jars. But my last 5 are my pride and joy of the grow. I’m taking them all down Sunday … that’ll be a full 10 weeks…

2 Likes

Nice! The other SLH plant comes down sat/Sunday, followed by Lavender and 2 white widows next week, and then Huckleberry Tombstone sometime just after the 11 week mark.

2 Likes