Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

One of my remaining White Widows in a 1 gal nursery pot. Next to the SLH gals in 5 gallon pots. Lol

7 Likes

I think mine hit 53° during my little cold snap… same thing - I think they liked it…lol

3 Likes

We are midway through week 9 choppy chop coming very soon

Tombstone pushing purple trichs now

SLH 2

SLH 1

Lavender

8 Likes

Your plants are crazy resilient! 90 degree highs 53 lows, those plants must love the shit outta you! Lol

3 Likes

@LoCoRocK that 420 fastbuds auto i sent u. Mine is kicking ass in voco buddy. Nice flowers on her and everyday they r getting fatter by the day. So far i think thats gonna be a nice tree. Its about 4 ft tall 2.5 feet round and budded up nicely. Let me know when u drop yours i wanna see the differences between the 2 grows here and there. The w.w. are kicking ass too so far. Still babies but growth rate is unexplainable right now.

4 Likes

Love the trichomes in your pictures.
Are all of yours Auto’s def?
Well done Sir

1 Like

Thank you, and the rest of these girls are photos.

1 Like

You should be proud… Nice grow

Ya I don’t know when I’ll get to them @Mark0427 …nice seeing you in here man, it’s been a bit. They will go into dirt by summer grow.

1 Like

So im convinced i have a Super Lemon Haze X Black Widow cross, and im in LOVE!!! Took a tiny tester branch that couldnt hold itself up anymore and brought it in to scope it and get a look at it in regular light… omg… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This is the haze pheno plant
Sorry, my hands were shakey for the trichome pics. Ill take some better onesin a bit

10 Likes

@happilyretired she smells like citrus/orange/cologne. The other plant smells like straight lemons. So im assuming that the plant above is Black Widow dominant, and the lemony one is SLH dominant? Maybe?

Does that make sense or am I way off @hellraiser?

6 Likes

Sounds good, I’d go with that.

3 Likes

I Love trichs, heres are some of my favs.
1573755177598 1573755147172

9 Likes

Some clearer trich shots.

10 Likes

Those colors look phenomenal!

4 Likes

Thank you! Im hoping we draw out some more purple over the next few days before she gets chopped.

5 Likes

I was just saying how all of mine have purp’d up a lot just recently. Was it yiu or jammer with the purple on the BG we was talking about? I love it bursting w trichs. Happys one has them all the way out to fan leaves just about. Phenomenal shit…my 1 BG

6 Likes

I think it was jimmyjam you talking about Bg and purple. That is looking awesome by the way!! Very purple!!

2 Likes

SLH 1 tester branch… and shes getting chopped in the am.

8 Likes

I havent even scoped it or had a test bowl yet, her pistils claim another week or 2 but that nanner pod is the final straw. I thought i got them all, apparently not. Oh well

2 Likes