Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Im about to head out there real quick, ill try to get some good SLH bud shots. But the Lemon Skunk pheno has some seriously dense and fat buds, the Haze pheno isnt dense, its very sativa in bud structure.

4 Likes

SLH 1

SLH 2

14 Likes

Dank da dank dank dank!!! So purdy right there I say Dang Gum!!

3 Likes

Part of my walking trail to the garden…

3 Likes

Week 9 starts now!

Three different phenotypes of ILGM White Widows. All the same age.

#2 is just about to come down, trichomes arent there yet.

12 Likes

Lavender

13 Likes

Sffffftttt, mmmmm taste that one now bruh
Nice job :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks Blue! She smells highly of warm skunky flower pie, the skunk fades at chop and it goes straight lavender. Weird, but addictive taste. The high is out of this world.

3 Likes

@Jimhigh66 so i got just over 3ozs from my Lemon OG Haze auto. We have already blown through the first half, even with no cure, very grapefruity! Delicious smoke and good daytime strain. I messed up on this one stunting her a bit, so hopefully the next 6 or so seeds are better producers, since i know what to expect now.

This jar is being burped down to closer to 60% and then given, hopefully, a 2 month cure. (My wife loves it so im hoping she stays out of this jar) lol

10 Likes

Damn, that’s just outstanding looking. Beautiful shots. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::tada:

4 Likes

Reminds me of Bruce banner I have looks similar but it doesn’t have the smell yours does this smells like gun powder :joy:

2 Likes

Nice Nugs my friend. I can’t wait to grow the Lemon Haze. I believe @PreyBird1 is giving the LH Auto’s a shot right now too.
Nice grow def, and thanks for the Lemon Haze recommendation.
:v:

3 Likes

I consider over 2 O’s / plant success. Getting 4 makes me pretty happy though. This is of course having atleast 3 months of growth. Couldn’t …well I couldn’t expect that from a constant 12 hr sog grow. LoL
Good stuff Def!! :+1:

3 Likes

@Jimhigh66 i am growing the amnesia lemon now and 2x lemon haze auto. @defnsmokn looking fire. I love grapefruit smells exciting.

5 Likes

That looks fantastic! Congrats on the harvest!

4 Likes

Anybodys Super Lemon Haze ever go purple? It has developed a purple hue on both plants. This comes back to unreliability of seeds, lol.

Im thinking this actually Black Widow… or a cross of SLH and Black Widow… oh who am I kidding… ive no clue what is, but its dank, fat, and almost done!! Lmao

8 Likes

I’ve had purples come out in some but not others from the same bag of seeds. My 2 Killer Purps that are complete polar opposites only had one of them even go purple. LoL 2 out of the 4 BG have some purple as well. I would never consider it a bad trait or result. I think it’s finishing up nicely :+1:

4 Likes

SLH has a very specific flavor and aroma. You’ll know for sure when it cures. It looks to me you’re going to have some very nice bud there no matter what.

3 Likes

Im thrilled with all the purple! I am going through some cold temps in the grow room, got down to 58 the other morn… didnt seems to phase them a bit.
But i wonder if the cold draws purple coloration from trichomes or the plants leaves themselves?

Im tickled to death either way lol

3 Likes

Chopped a white widow this morning

5 Likes