Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

The purple is from my blurple light. Its got UV and its an extra 100w so why not. But it looks identical to breeders pictures, Nirvana Seeds. They called for 9-11 weeks harvest I believe from seed. I stunted her on transplant but she gained an extra week of veg from it. So the breeders timeline is probably correct as well, if you dont stunt her. Lol smells very heavily of lemon and grapefruit. Its mouth watering delicious!

6 Likes

After glow of the HPS at lights out last night over the SLH

8 Likes

So your girls get to watch a sunset every night.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Lol. It is kinda sunsetty lol.

1 Like

I go into week 4 tomorrow. =)

2 Likes

I’ve always been skeptical of these claims, but unless my strain does something weird at the end it looks like she’ll finish in 10-12 weeks from sprouting. She also looks like she’ll be my biggest auto yet, by a good margin.

Looks like maybe I’m finally halfway dialed in and have almost enough light. lol

4 Likes

I never thought of it like a sunset. Lol wonder what it will look like in 2 weeks?

1 Like

Im learning to just take breeder claims with a grain of salt, i imagine those claims are probably pretty close when you dont train or top/fim lol

2 Likes

Lemon OG Haze auto Trichome shots… tomorrow is start of Week 13 from seed. Roughly 8 weeks flower.

11 Likes

Couple days old Tombstone shots

@LoCoRocK Huckleberry smells pretty chemy and rubbery still lol shes starting to pack on the flowers

10 Likes

Couple days old again, but heres the SLH gals

10 Likes

I like the looks of the huckleberry, it looks like it’s going to be very easy to trim. The buds are chunky too, nice :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Lemon OG Haze auto got a partial chop.

15 Likes

Oh my brother!
Your Triches look perfect.
Damn beautiful girl you have. To bad it is time for her to go.
Well done def!

2 Likes

She smells highly of grapefruit and fuel, super super sticky to the touch! The buds seemed to thicken up a nice amount. We will see how they start to dry over the next few days

5 Likes

Im following the trich change in my lemon og over the next few days, checking daily, just for self entertainment and knowledge. As I was doing so, i glanced over with the scope onto Lavender, and am excited by what I see! My naked eye doesnt see this yet, must be just starting.

Underside of a big fanleaf, the fanleaves on this plant are covered. She is a hash goddess i swear.

The purple trichs coming in

9 Likes

Def,
These pictures are like art!
You are killing it. Purple Triches? Damn bro that is impressive.
I understand having to check daily.
The NL started going amber, and I that was it!
LEMON HAZE!
:fist:

4 Likes

61 days in Flower

Tombstone

Lavender

Super Lemon Haze

14 Likes

AMAZING def.
That is some beautiful green there.
:fist:

4 Likes

My lemon haze i just harvested didnt have very dense buds compared to the amnesia haze & purple lemonade that grew with it , same lights & nutes…wandering how yours turns out~

3 Likes