Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Hps thought u were led. Bout to order me a couple rolls of the reflective film off amazon for 4x100 foot rolls for 23 bucks each gonna snag ne 2 and lace up the rooms shiny silver

3 Likes

Im using my SF and 600W hps. I ran the MH bulb for a week into 12/12, just changed it out this am. I probably wont be using mh/hps anymore after this grow. @Mark0427

3 Likes

Almost start of week 9 for Lemon OG auto, week 2 flower starts today for the photos.

Lemon Og Haze Autoflower

White Widows/clones

LavenderX Monster crop

Tombstone (Huckleberry)

SLH 1 (topped)

SLH 2 (unadulterated)

15 Likes

@happilyretired Heres my journal. I think you may already be tagged here.

2 Likes

I threw my old blurple light up for some additional lighting on the auto.

Here she is this morning. Working on her calcium levels, shes coming out of it and starting to thicken up nicely.

And the rest of the gang

Most everybody is showing a little high (1000ppm) run off. Ph is 5.7-6.0 across the board so ill give them some lean feedings of 500ppm for two days And then check them again.

13 Likes

Yeah I’m already here.

3 Likes

Made some chocolates… just melted some bakers chocolate and threw some canna coconut oil in… idk the strength… my wife made it. Just ate one.

5 Likes

Lemon OG Haze lookin nice under the blurple!

9 Likes

If you get cocoa butter and infuse it, it makes the best chocolate. And cocoa butter also is the strongest edible product I’ve made. I have made vegetable glycerin and alcohol tincture I made coconut oil I’ve made butter, Cocoa butter is the best. …:+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Theyre about 25mg she thinks… ive had two… @happilyretired

3 Likes

Nice. I don’t know how to figure out how many milligrams is in the stuff I use 1 ounce of quality bud to 1 cup of butter. I usually make my chocolate 3 ounces at a time I use 1 ounce cocoa butter and 2 ounces of chocolate. The dark Belgian chocolate doesn’t taste that good but for some reason that dark chocolate kicks your ass. The first time I made it I use the dark chocolate and I did half-and-half. It totally taste like shit but I ain’t been that stoned since August 1973.

9 Likes

You Remember 1973 ?!

6 Likes

Tombstone

Lemon OG Haze 9 weeks from sprout.

Super Lemon Hazes. Only picked off 2 juvenile nanner pods this am… havent seen anything else. Fingers crossed.

LavenderX monster crop

And the White Widows!

13 Likes

One beautiful looking grow.
You have some serious buds going.
:fist:

3 Likes

I’m envious of all of you so far. But with the new lights, I have seen a big change happening. At least all of you stand over the root cups. LOL

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope they seriously produce lol

3 Likes

Its like a whole new world under some real lights lol

4 Likes

Thanx! I just checked them out and they have not gotten taller since yesterday, but they did get much fatter. Some big fan leaves popping out. This will be a good harvest, even if it’s a bit on the small side. I will consider it a win-win.

4 Likes

Week 4 of flower started yesterday.

Some Super Lemon Haze shots

Tombstone

LavenderX

White Widow gang

And Lemon OG Haze auto at 10 weeks

11 Likes

Looking good I like the colors coming from the lemon cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes