Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Always a good day to see buds hanging, better day when you smoke it :v:t2:

3 Likes

Yezzir!!! Lol

2 Likes

My wife don’t help me with my crop at all… but she sure smokes the hell out of it. I don’t know if you saw pictures of my outdoor this year but I trimmed it all by myself. Not by choice.

7 Likes

Oh yes I saw pictures. Your outdoor pics are my inspiration for outdoor growing. And I am sorry you trimmed that by yourself! I consider myself lucky that she atleast helps on the trimming.

2 Likes

Girls are getting some clawing, and darkening of the leaves. Ppms are around 1200 but ph is fine. Going to straight RO water today for a semi flush, get the ppms down to 1000ish, and check them tomorrow. Also did a little training on the big SLH. She had a bottom branch that wasnt uniform, sticking way out, so i pinched and rolled her and tied her up where i want it. Looks better now. Lol @Arrow how does it look?

10 Likes

Dammnn nice looking plants brother… Love it …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Wow im total opposite lol. I left 2 plants actually to try dry trim to see the differences between wet and dry and taste. I dont even know about taste but dry trim to me sucked so bad scissors got double sticky and dry trim the leaf left was wrapped so tight to the buds it was a pain in the arse to trim i almost ga e in and threw them in the garbage lnao i shit u not ny wife said she would kick my ass but 3 to 4 hrs per plant and i trimmed up 4 plants wet in a matter of a couple hrs. Do u use scissors or u have a dry trim bag or something u use???

4 Likes

I got you both beat I hate wet and dry trimming equally…:joy:

4 Likes

I like the way you float your boat Happy, i cannot stand either. But since i cant stand to let my wife do it all, i do a lazy trim, i just snip the big leaves and haircut the rest. Lol

3 Likes

So i took the first pics on Locos thread this am, just after lights on. We get back from the store just a bit ago and i walked in to take a peek…

So I made an executive decision…

4 Likes

Time to clean up the room now. Its messy :broom:

2 Likes

I hate wet trimming but refuse to dry trim :rofl::rofl: Friggin buy stock in a scissor company cause after 1/2 plant, they are glued shut with resin :wink:

3 Likes

I got a pint jar half full of alcohol I have three curved edge and three straight edge scissors in rotation. When one pair gets sticky stick it in the juice on one end take one out of the other end. Crap wipes right off every time. As soon as you guys figure out the time cost more than scissors your trimming will go much faster. Clean scissors trim faster = more scissors, jar of alcohol = less fatigue more production and less time.
Time management should always come first. Time is the one thing you have in your life that you cannot replace.

8 Likes

After i rub my finger hash off the blades, into alcohol they go. We have 4 pairs in rotation when we trim

4 Likes

Lemon Og auto pushing 32” from soil.

Topped SLH got some height as well.

9 Likes

You have these girls looking good!
You can say @defnsmokn is defngrowin’!
I am gonna creep, and watch this one finish.
Well done to this point.
:facepunch:

3 Likes

I do the same my brudda!

3 Likes

Thanks brother! I appreciate that!

3 Likes

I believe i have 5 or 6 pairs from reg scissor kinds to mini 2 finger pincher kind. Just bought a new pair i think im gonna like. Has big fat holes for my big fat fingers

3 Likes

Switched over to the HPS bulb this morning, looking this plant from above it looks a whole lot like a Dreamcatcher… i did have a moment where i thought maybe i fumbled a label… maybe i did. Idk. Its either Dreamcatcher or Lemon Haze.

I really like the structure of Tombstone.

White Widow Row lol

10 Likes