Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

The ol’ Skeet-n-Retreat. Ejaculate-n-Evacuate. :joy:

7 Likes

@mudman god damn i almost spit soda everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I have so many comments I’d like to make but I so have to keep it clean.:rofl: besides the early morning fog looks like youve had some nice driving weather. You got a trailer on the back, does the wife help drive at all. My old lady is a decent driver, I still prefer to drive but she would pass the test. LoL glad all is well so far Def…good luck man talk later .:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lmfao!!! Lololol

3 Likes

Yep towing her car, but she wont pull the trailer. Lol the weather has been nice so far!

6 Likes

So you hired a moving company A. That’s a long move for a U-Haul. I’d probably need three or four of them of the big ones, I have too much stuff.
Well you have safe travels. And I hope we get to finally meet in the near future. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah, there was no way i was moving a 5 person family by Uhaul. Lol

Looking forward to it!!

3 Likes

We moved a 4 bedroom 2½ bath with a 2 car garage full of stuff in a Ryder truck… The biggest Ryder truck we could get. And I put a small trailer behind it. :laughing: I was MISERABLE after driving that thing 1000 miles with only a 2 hour nap break.

5 Likes

And by 2 hour nap break, I mean we loaded until 0230, slept until 0430, and hit the road.

3 Likes

Ya if I move again it will be after - the “fire”!! …lol insurance claim badda bing…badda :boom: boom

6 Likes

We made it to Arizona!
Stayed outside Flagstaff for the night, should be arriving home this afternoon. My butt/back is sore lol

Ive been trying to post this since last night, phone signal in the desert isnt so good lol.

9 Likes

That sounds like it sucked lol

4 Likes

That looks like some pretty country…I miss texas man. It was gorgeous compared to our flat ass swamp over here… the biggest hill is the dump in the entire state…lol

4 Likes

East of Amarillo was very pretty, rough terrain. After that it was flat and desolate all the way to New Mexico lol, nothing but wind turbines. Pretty boring. New Mexico was beautiful but man was it WINDY!

8 Likes

Yes. Yes it did. But not as bad as trying to unload everything in the middle of the night when we finally got here. I was so exhausted I almost fell out of the back of the truck.

Glad your travels are uneventful so far. God speed, growmie.

5 Likes

Sunrise this morning, and double rainbow this evening! :+1:

13 Likes

Nice nice :+1:

3 Likes

What an amazing view!

2 Likes

My sister works in the insurance industry. A “fire” is always viewed as suspicious. However, “flooding” is not as suspicious.

Things that make you go hmmm…

5 Likes

ooohhhhh! good to know! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes