Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Man this is a good feeling!!! FINALLY!!

11 Likes

Graduations. Exciting stuff.

4 Likes

Congrats def! We know this has been a long time coming.
:fist:

4 Likes

Yep having a house is awesome. I Should have done it 20 yrs sooner. Congrats. :champagne:

3 Likes

Thanks guys, hopefully in like 2 more weeks ill be posting new grow area pics!

4 Likes

Hey can I borrow 5 bucks… :joy:

6 Likes

I was just about to ask you that lol

3 Likes

:partying_face: :congapartyparrot: :congapartyparrot: congrats on your new casa!

4 Likes

Congrats bud. Me and my wife r in process of looking for a house with like an acre or so. 2 if possible. Kids love the outside and my boy wants a dirt track and some atvs and dirtbikes and stuff wants dad to have a gun range in the yard like his cousin so he can practice more. He is 8 and has a hell of a shot soth a ar15 buddy. I was so shocked. He has to sit down to shoot because of gun weight but he is fricken got an eye buddy.

5 Likes

Looking your direction, @happilyretired, from my back yard earlier.

10 Likes

Well lookie here……

9 Likes

6 Likes

That kind a looks like horse shit does after it dries up and then gets rained on.
So you add perlite to it now? I know nothing about Coco just curious :man_shrugging:. I saw somebody else that washed their Coco and then showed a picture of all the dirt they got out of it. They were complaining about it being dirty. And then I see some people use full strength nutrient solution to rehydrat it others that use 50% and some people that just use water. Lots of choices.

5 Likes

Im not going to add perlite this run, just straight coco. Im hydrating it with full strength Jacks.

It does look like horse shit lol

7 Likes

i think it was budbrother that said to put the coco in a pillowcase to wash it in the bathtub? cleans it and keeps it all in one place. i think it was on amazon66 page.

5 Likes

All seeds cracked and showed tails. Into coco and in the veg room, which is the guest house bathroom. Lol

I set up 1 of the 2 AC Infinity 4x4 tents for flower. She is NiCE

13 Likes

What’s that light in the 4 x 4?

4 Likes

I just recycled 30 gallons of coco this weekend lol

3 Likes

@Hydro
How do you do that? Just basically rinse it out with something like sledgehammer to get any residual nutrients out of it before you reuse it.

4 Likes

I just put it in a colander and ran water through it till it ran clear.
This is the second time we have done it and its works good so far. It looks dirty because some of it gets dusty. Theres probably a better way.
I think I saw it on their website

4 Likes