Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

7 Likes

Spider Farmer 4000

I have another one for the other 4x4 as well.

6 Likes

I might just have to get into that…

4 Likes

How exciting def! Your set up looks awesome.
I am jealous.
:fist:

4 Likes

Drowned 4 Pebblepusher f2 regs. Later today im gonna drop a few seeds of @PreyBird1 runtz cross seeds!

11 Likes

Dropped 4 of @PreyBird1 White Runtz Galactic God seeds!

13 Likes

Man i almost cring when people soak my beans. They are very fresh. My record is sprouted and out of soil in 18 hrs from multiple growers. Keep an eye on them. :eyes:

6 Likes

Hey dont feel bad i had some GG4 gifted to me by a breeder here. Toweled em and they were DOA! Left em for 6 days.

5 Likes

Ill go straight into coco tonight, see what happens. Lol

4 Likes

Your ok i usually just towel them. Because i like to examine the tap root. I always name the one with best tap root #1 plant.

4 Likes

I went ahead and just toweled them tonight, mainly bc i was too lazy to walk back out to the casita for pots and coco, lol. We will see how they look in the am.

6 Likes

I like to know if there growing instead of just being there doing nothing.

4 Likes

Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I’m working.
-Peter

7 Likes

WooooHoooo… Back in the saddle!!! Popping beans yes sir eeee bob. I close next Friday @ 2.75% / 15 year! Took 4 years off of what’s remaining from my original 30 year and dropped me $200 a month. The kicker is we somehow get 2k back so I’m getting gutters installed for the new roof…
It looks like you have some room around you?? An acre lot and it’s more densly populated further off I see?? There’s a boundary or geography feature separating?? Congrats though Def …good stuff😎

4 Likes

Fair enough, im kind of the same way.

@LoCoRocK back in the saddle again!!! Indeed! 2.75 is great! Sounds like i need that deal in a few years lol. The 3 acres we have is mostly cleared, a couple Mesquite trees, some bushes/shrubs here and there. I planted a mulberry tree and a chaste bush. Ill keep cloning and speading the chaste around the perimeter, makes a good view/wind block.

When you have a bunch of trees, bushes, and such in your yard here, you will definitely have rattle snakes and scorpions.

5 Likes

All 6 are up and lively this morning!

12 Likes

Ya but that’s 15 year man… I already put 12 years in…lol no way I could do that on a new house. On a 30 year I was quoted right above 3…plus that was 2 months ago when I started this entire parade. I was 4.375 when I bought it so you can see it was necessary.
Are you allowed to run sprinklers down there? Water consumption has to be much more tightly controlled I’d imagine. 3 acres is a good chunk man. It’s an adventure!!! I always tell my wife my next house is going to be all concrete no freaking grass…

4 Likes

Well, most people dont have wells here, its a water haul. We have 2 2500 gallon tanks and with a UV filtration system. Our pool water does not use ANY chemicals. Pure drinkable water, cleaned by UV. No limit on how much you can buy or use though. Eventually we will dig a well.

5 Likes

Well that’s sweet as shit man…a pool is gonna be so effing awesome in the heat of the summer…aka all year basically! LoL stay on top of that pool knowledge and make it a new hobby just about. Ive never heard of this systems your talking about. I know down here some ppl use a salt system instead of chlorine. It’s sounds refreshing as all hell as I’m dripping in sweat right now from working on the sprinkler system. :joy:

6 Likes

This the company that makes it, its what NASA uses to purify their “water” in space.

7 Likes