Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

All 4 of @PreyBird1 beans split and showed tails, so into coco they go. BAM! Full house!

9 Likes

Nice its too easy to drown seeds. Ive seen it done before.

4 Likes

Fair enough. Ill remember that from now on, paper towel first, then soak.

4 Likes

No just paper towel no soak at all lol. Just get the papertowel wet.

3 Likes

I was rushed on that response, my bad. I know what you meant. I meant to finish with soak only if nothing happens in towel.

4 Likes

I’ll never not soak a bean…my method for the last year about is just 12/24 hour soak (depending on remembering lol) then right into dirt, no paper towel and no lengthy soaks. I always forget and the towels run dry. But the drawback to that is usually don’t get a good visual on the tap - usually I say. Different strokes and all. I’m sure in a couple more years I’ll be lazy enough to just skip everything and drop em in right into dirt. LoL

9 Likes

Well done Def… Hope you are settling into the new digs…
:fist:

3 Likes

Thank you! We are getting settled and enjoying everything

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 all 4 are up. I gave them a dribble of water yesterday bc it was kind of dry looking, must have sunk them a bit, but they are all healthy!

PebblePushers are all up as well!

Avenues, Gluesniffers, and Forum Stomper autos are rocking and rolling.

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 yours are the far right 3 and the orange cup. My bad. I have them marked.

3 Likes

Nice they usually grow very well. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Very nice watching for sure.

3 Likes

I just sprouted a afghan hash plant in 6 hours with a water peroxide soak lol.

6 Likes

Ive never seen 6 hours but I had one pop from soaking it after work till I woke up next morning… so maybe 12 hrs … Maybe 14. That’s fast as shit… lol . Imagine doing a seedling transplant and it’s got buds the next day… LoL that be awesome,!!

1 Like

I’ve always just planted my seeds about one half of an inch to an inch deep water and magic :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hey @defnsmokn those T5 leds are in stock

1 Like

@preybird1 I seen that, ill probably just wait until after this grow to swap the bulbs. Ive got expenses coming up i gotta take care of and then ill beable to pick up a full rack. Lol

Hey check out these God Runtz, is that the right name?

4 Likes

The gang this evening! Chugging right along!

g

8 Likes

Nice cant wait to see how you grow them!

1 Like

Prey which bulbs you talking about? I know it was you I saw talking about some t5 led swap outs a long while back? I need to put my 4 bulb 4’ t5 in my room…

1 Like