Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Ok before reading past 436. How u loving coco so far???

2 Likes

Sorry further reading i do same as hydro and just put in tub and run a shit ton of water thru them til clear wait a few days and do it again make sure its clear then let them dry out. When i wanna use again i rewet it with full strength jacks

Took this one this am. One of the Avenue of the Giants looks like its taking nute burn so she got plain water. The rest of them look good!

Pebblepushers

God Runtz

8 Likes

I always grow in coco, ive done once in soil, but that was outside

3 Likes

These little lights kill it! I love them so much i only use these and mu favorite feature is they have UV from day one. So all my seedlings get Uv from seed sprout to flower! I clone the plants and use other lights to grow them. After but the originals stay under uv

2 Likes

Dude you have to try promix-hp. :+1: i use it a lot almost exclusively. I keep a huge Brick of general hydroponics or another kind of coco on hand in case i cant get my pro mix. But i maintain an inventory of every thing i need at all times so i always have 1-2 bails of promix on hand. I keep back up nutrients, pots,grow sacks. I do not like to be out of something when i need it. I just cant deal with it. It reflects badly about myself to myself. I dont like it when i fail to meet my own standards. If that makes any sense.

4 Likes

It’s called anal bro and just about all of us got it… :crazy_face: to that degree maybe not I!! LoL nothing wrong with being prepared… as long as your not hoarding tp in with it all is cool. Thanks for the lights I need to get them and mount that thing and stop dragging my feet.

3 Likes

Up potted the two Forum Stomper autos, the other solo cup plants will get up potted soon as well, along with the God Runtz in the orange cup.

Full strength Jacks and Tribus daily. Solo cups are 7 days old

6 Likes

Nice …who says you can’t grow shit in the desert! Vroom vroom go get em! In sign language that’s 2 thumbs up and an okay symbol including the pointer finger and thumb… Didn’t know I spoke that shit did you? Full of surprises eye is!
I’m also a lambda lambda lambda sorority member… :exploding_head: BoOm…
Smoke em —~

3 Likes

Hahaha! @LoCoRocK My thread has been lacking in loco latin! Not anymore! Lol

Im working on an outdoor area as we speak…

This flat pad looks like it would make a nice base for a garden. Two posts already installed to help ease the framework. Lol

Like my boat?

6 Likes

Hey dude …we are both bad at pics …lol

Hey man…that boats of yours in the pic at the wrong effing spot dude, lil
high n dry … LoL

5 Likes

Lmao @ the framework… Your practically set! That’s funny Def.
Look at them mountains man…how cool. We ain’t got none of them fancy landmasses down my neck of the swamps. Landfills are the tallest mounds around…

3 Likes

10 Likes

said Robert Oppenheimer…

4 Likes

LoL…what a blast that would be…
Happy…your high as fuxk dude . Obviously¡¡¡ LoL he puts it on a nice float on trailer for you too…

Gave it brake lights…

7 Likes

Bahahahahahahahaha!!! @happilyretired @LoCoRocK u guys crack me up!!!

Heres what i could park there….

7 Likes

Up potted the Gluesniffers and the Avenue of the Giants, as well as the one God Runtz. Gonna stick the two Forum Stomper autos in the 4x4, hopefully tomorrow. Still need a duct booster fan, and a oscillating fan for in there.

9 Likes

I’ll take the waverunners over the Boston whaler Hap designed…lol how far is it to the lake? Freshwater is a dream to play in. No sand up your ass or puking from salt water sucked in. But the fishing takes the cake in salt … ding ding

4 Likes

Im less than 30 mins to the Colorado River, lake mohave is 2 hours away, only because there isnt access on the AZ side, have to drive clear around through Nevada. Hoover Dam/Lake Mead is about an hour away.

4 Likes

Dude I want pics of hoover dam Def… ooh … Maybe a Chitown photo bomb!! Ad for cement shoes! I’m pretty sure some workers died making that huge feat of engineering and the time was pretty quick too I think. I want to go if or when I get to Vegas. I’m a little bit scared tbh of me in sin city… pretty sure Subconsciously that’s why I haven’t been there yet.
Ive already got one “went on vacation left on probation” under my belt. - EF U Fulton County Georgia…

4 Likes