Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Thank you @hoppiefrog for helping me set this up haha so here it is day one of my journal jumping right in now so I e got some barneys red diesel nirvana mango skunk and a few unknowns I was gifted also 15 clones from the girls in my flower tent at the moment the three center 5 gals are my cherry bomb and afghan kush autos thanks for taking a look.

34 Likes

I will post pics of the flower tent when lights come on flash on my phones messed up haha

7 Likes

Looks great - a lot of plants. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What is your soil or soiless mix made up of?

5 Likes

I am running straight promix bx plus MYCORRIZAE

7 Likes

All the clones on the right will be tied down tonight

4 Likes

Are you feeding a little bit drain to waste and monitoring your pH in the runoff?

4 Likes

I am feeding to runoff a little over agallon each ph in and out always between 6.3 6.6 dry out a day in between and repeat I flush once in transition and for 10 days prior to harvest

6 Likes

Promix BX will do better nearer 5.8pH, actually most, soilless mixes especially, will do better nearer 5.8pH. Try to keep it under 6.2 for sure.

~MacG

6 Likes

It’s not soilless or coco Its peet based soil mix

2 Likes

Pro Mix BX is a peat based “soilless” media. Peat and coco coir with only something like perlite and vermiculite, this is considered soilless.

It can be confusing, but it doesn’t really matter, 5.8 works great in soil as well, as long as you have your nutrient ratios correct and aren’t over doing it, nutrient concentration wise.

7 Likes

no coco at all it’s a peet based soil mix

2 Likes

But I hear ya idk my plants and set up like 6.2 I wont use coco have had nothing but bad luck with my grow style

2 Likes

I understand, I’m saying a pure peat based mix with only inorganics like perlite and vermiculite is technically considered soilless.

6 Likes

Gotcha been lookin into it shit confuses me haha

3 Likes

I will adjust ph to 5.8 on a few of the clones and see how it goes

5 Likes

The flower tent

25 Likes

Soiless means no actual dirt/top soil
That’s how I’ve always explained it to ppl

Packee

9 Likes

Darn you edited it before I could get this up, lol.

6 Likes

@macgyver_stoner.

Had a Trump Twitter moment there hahah

Autocorrect made me sound pretty incoherent

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes