Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Lost both of the cherry bomb autos to earwigs actually found one eating the seedling phone was dead or I’d have pics will post some when it’s charged up very sad day also chewed up one of the Afghans but it’s still alive never heard anything like this before and there the first ones I’ve found in my house at all gonna dust the tent floor with diatomaceous earth already pulled everything out and cleaned didnt find any more real sad were my only auto seeds…

3 Likes

That looks fantastic

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this! I’ve never heard this before. I can’t wait to see the pictures. I hope you got those little munchers!

3 Likes

@deusoboy420 diatomaceous earth should take care of those earwigs

Packee

5 Likes

Just ordered a bunch of seeds for some reason PayPal had my address one digit off and I’ve used and ordered before and it was right but yeah so I emailed the seller and gave them the right address and called the post office to let em know I may be getting a package addressed one digit off great having a small town haha but damn what a day been…

5 Likes

Got it all fixed orders on its way now woohoo

4 Likes

The outdoor girlies

17 Likes

Took a small video too trying to upload this pic does absolutely no JUSTICE

4 Likes

The two on the top left are 4’ high and 3-4’ wide

4 Likes

They all look great! I like how your training the one into a bowl shape :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you I take a lot of pride and put a TON of love into my grows my wife is super supportive of what i do makes life a whole lot easier haha

8 Likes

This year I tried a few new training techniques waiting to see what method yields best for me

2 Likes

You can tell you take a lot of pride in them :grin: and a happy wife is a happy life :wink:

2 Likes

But bowl training like the one on the porch always gives me great yields

3 Likes

I have heard that! One day I’ll have to try one that way!

1 Like

I have gotten my highest yeilds in the bowl shape I’m trying the screen for the first time.this run I will see how that compares. The kens kush I just ran yeilded 507 g dry n trimmed and was.trained into that shape

7 Likes

That’s how I was originally taught to train love it been experimenting with bending the top down and tying it down kinda similar but definitely seeing difference between the two styles gotta say tho the best plant in the flower tent was bowl trained so…

3 Likes

I’m outta likes again. Bit coins for likes GN?

6 Likes

This 8s the first run I scrogged for support instead of the yoyos or tying up the buds and its proving well worth it

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna like the screen it’s looking great so far

4 Likes