6 sorry lol

3 Likes

Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Most bugs are attracted to blue or yellow sticky traps

6 Likes

Promix has sone great info on YouTube

5 Likes

I’ve been feeding at 5.8 as recently recommended by @macgyver_stoner and the girls are loving it the flower tent gets 6.2 its ffof switched to promix due to problems with consistent results and it was highly recommended by some fellow local growers

5 Likes

I put a very light dusting of diatomaceous earth on the floor of the tent and will be adding yellow sticky traps thank you for the suggestions

7 Likes

Np my freind they actually qork

4 Likes

Yes they do when I started with this set up initially I had an issue with fungus gnats yellow stickies d/e and a real dehumidifier in the room the tents are in and bam gone and perfect 60% rh in the veg and 45% in the flower tent came together amazingly couldnt have planned it better

6 Likes

Can you tell me about the Cherry Bomb strain you are growing, @deusoboy420?

5 Likes

I dont know a ton about it I was gifted a promo 2 pack they were from bomb seeds they have better info those are the 2 the damn earwigs got I was very sad the grower who gifted me them LOVES the strain it’s a bigger plant for an auto at least the phenos he has run and big buds super strong artificial cherry and skunky taste and odor that’s just what I’ve seen first hand I’m sure there’s better info on the bomb seeds site

7 Likes

My 2 afghan kush autos are the only autos to survive the freaking earwig they literally are all but a teensy stub of the 2 cherry bombs

6 Likes

I ask because I have some “Cherry Bomb” seeds, but they are a Maui Wowie variety:

http://swamiseed.org/lines/cherry-bomb/

I’m planning on germinating a couple of them for my next flower run.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s sweet wish I could get my hands on a few apparently the ones I had were imposters lol according to that article in the link lol tag me in the grow I’d love to see how the original grows

5 Likes

What do ya have to trade? :wink: I have 11 left (traded 4).

7 Likes

I’ve got some great white shark x see no evil beans

15 Likes

My seed collection is super low at the moment kinda spent my limit upgrading lights exhaust and picking up my second tent just barely ordered some new strains a few days ago waiting on shipment

8 Likes

I’m game to swap 3 for 3 if you are. I’ll throw in a dozen Dejah (Alien Fruit Cake x Cindy 99) F1 seeds if you like.

9 Likes