Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

It was also a big day for the girls started the over drive used 10 gallons rather then 12 to 13 and still getting more then 20% run off so going to try 8 gallons I moved the buds getting more light thru but had one small problem when I moved a tray I found a old moldy leaf I pulled the liner and tray out wiped with alcohol shop vaced the whole floor I dont see any on the buds or plants so fingers crossed

5 Likes

Yeah bro I usually use seedsman.com and popsseedshop.com is the shit man super cheap very strong genetics autos and photos man love it everything I’ve seen/grown from them is FIRE the allgoodautos are mixed strains and the ones I have outside are crazy looking ones DARK PURPLE with neon pink pistils and ones super gassy smelling and dripping in trichomes for the price cant beat em and our first order was from seedsman much more expensive but il post an update of the red diesel and mango skunk I started from seedsman sourced seed both get 10/10 in my book on promos freebies price customer service and shipping stealth and product quality

3 Likes

And yeah I’m having a humidity problem today too I’m at 63% rh been raining for 3 days will be putting my small dehu directly in the tent

1 Like

I read an article I’ll find it and post the link but if u want to see crazy tricombs led lights that have uv a or b produce them crazy cause the plant creates more tricombs as a protective shell was real interesting I’ll look into those seed banks cause pink pistles would freak people and they would buy lol

1 Like

8 Likes

Also I take my rh and temp at canopy and also below canopy

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking now so I am getting different readings obviously lol before the sensor was IN the canopy u can see it in the pics and I was getting the 78 degrees with 62 64 humidity I loved it out and above and am getting 45 humidity but 82 temp and right now it’s by the pots and is 73 degree and 59 humidity I also just fed today so which number would be best to use? Or average them

3 Likes

Dide those r trippy man fr lol I’d like to see what happens to those colors after curing

2 Likes

Seed just came in I recieved a double order from pops seed shop got 5 new strains and picked up a few of the DJ shorts bluberry x gg#4 back crossed = blu-glu#2 and blueberry time wreak x zias royal kush = blueberry muffin pink cheddar blue cheese purkle urkle and both cheese and pineapple Express autos also got a 10 pk of orange purple berry x night terror og fems from prodigal seeds both crazy colorful strains super excited also got 2 free snow cap x qurkle regs

3 Likes

Damn lol I would like to find some good pure strains maybe some Afghan red or something to save the genetics to much craft lol but I will look at those when im.off work and look into my next sets I was thinking trainwreck

3 Likes

Finally rounding up a decent selection of genetics again thanks to popsseedship.com seedsman.com and Ken workman over at prodigal seeds also @Bogleg and @justgrowin

6 Likes

Flower tent update! First pics the clones second is the red diesel
15666939801256128865696974969154|281x500

7 Likes

7 Likes

That’s better lol no joke stretched a foot in the last week haha the red diesels going nuts

3 Likes

The autos want what’s left of the seedlings have pulled 4 males so far

will be transplanting the seedlings tonight

8 Likes

bigger and bigger lol

6 Likes

loving this girlie shes between 6.5’-7’ with the 10 gal pot shes stacking quick for sure the single auto I had out finished up so I moved the one that had been bowl trained to the spot the auto was taking she was stalling a little think it was from the 5 gal bucket so shes now in the ground will post more pics later on thanks for all the support and info everyone this is my 420 family haha

10 Likes

transplanting day been long and crazy lol

8 Likes

Found a few aphids on the outside girlies neem time didnt realize but I missed a foliar last week damn that was fast

1 Like

4 Likes