Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Hooked up an intake fan (just a 200 cfm booster) with an active carbon filter under a bug filter in the flower tent will be adding one more and got the new exhaust fan for the veg tent with the ac and new exhaust and intakes and dehumidifiers I should be in the IDEAL range for both temp and rh

1 Like

Looking nice I that a vivosun tent? Lol it looks like mine

2 Likes

Yes it is lol Facebook special lol paid 100$ for it 8x4 I use it for veg to keep the flower tent full and have been recently experimenting with autos

1 Like

Running 2 315w cmh I absolutely love these lights the phantom cmh 315s are the shit wish I woulda bought 2 but I was broke haha so one was a little cheaper but yeah is what it is definitely worth the upgrade over running mh for veg dropped my bill a bit and they run cooler and the plants ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Phillip’s cmh bulbs

1 Like

All.mine is Amazon stuff there was a trick and got just about all my stuff free including 2 4x4 tents 4 1500 watt equivalent LEDs actual is max at 250 watts 2 6x18 carbon filters 6 Inch inline centrifuge fanthe mini dehumidifier which doesn’t do as much but still helps and put of all of it I only paid for 1 tent and the centerfugle fan PM me if u want to know how I did it

1 Like

And an update I think I got the humidity problem solved already with the set up what was happening was I was venting the humid air back into the same room now venting it into the return is taking the humid air out of the room and bringing it down have it to 58 from this morning at 64 with no large dehumidifier running at 745 watts per hour the mini in the room only runs 36 watts an hour but doesn’t collect a huge amount as it’s not a compressor but thanks for all the help

Here is another off the wall question my plants have never seen chlorine or chloramine as far as I k ow I use the primo water fill up stations well everyone with in a 30 minute radius is broken lol so if I cant find one I will have to use tap BUT was wondering if using my aquarium dechlorinator which is SEACHEM PRIME is safe for the plants and the nutrients? I contacted advanced nutrients and am awaiting their reply but just a thought I’d ask here

I’m not sure on that one I run well water I’m lucky enough where it comes out under 100 usually under 80 ppm when it rains it’s usually mid 90s

Yep I got 2 big dehumidifiers running to keep my humidity in check along with the ac 18 hrs a day all this rain tho got a RH going wacky

Hi Growers,

Hope all going well your end and things are blooming nicely :slightly_smiling_face:

Thought I would touch base with you and see if you would be interested in my range of seeds.

I run https://www.sensibleseeds.com/ which has most of the established seed banks, though I have been active in the cannabis industry for over 25 years and have built up a large network of breeders , so can pretty much source any strain to suit your needs; access to over 6000 plus strains covering all your requirements - THC, CBD, Autoflower, CBD Hemp ( Farm Bill compliant ), Landrace etc.

We ship worldwide and our packaging is very discreet and stealthy.

Fellow GN members will be given a 10% discount on all orders and large / Bulk orders will get a better discount and extra free seeds as well.

If interested please drop me a message and I will do my best to advise and happy to jump on the phone for a chat if easier.

Cheers

Paul

If you wanna donate a few seeds I’d feature the grow on it’s own journal

1 Like

Mate, if you buy at least 5 seeds from our Premium selection, I can make it triple seeds for you plus 5% discount… How’z that?!! :yum:
So if you order 5 you will receive 15 seeds and 5% discount :rotating_light: :sunglasses:.
https://www.sensibleseeds.com/sensible-seeds-premium-selection/

1 Like

That sounds like a deal let me know how

2 Likes

All you have to do while placing your order from our online store www.sensibleseeds.com
Please choose seeds from our Premium Range, use code TRIPLE-SEEDS. That’s it! And you’ll get triple seeds plus 5 % discount!!!
If you have still any questions, please write an email sensibleseeds@hotmail.com address Paul.

2 Likes

Thanks man greatly appreciated will let you know when the order goes in

3 Likes

Sure, I am always here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So I sent the order waiting for the payment email I used the code will it just go on or will you confirm the discount or? Just confused and want to figure it out before I make payment

2 Likes

Is it your email joshuadeuso171991@gmail.com

Triple seeds promotions is on our Premium selection only! Not on Barney’s Farm Seeds L.S.D. Feminized.

https://www.sensibleseeds.com/sensible-seeds-premium-selection/

2 Likes

I used GYO SEEDBANK they were really good got my seeds in less then a week ordered on Saturday got then Thursday I think it was ordered 10.pack of amhurst sour diesel and got a free train wreck and pineapple chunk all fem for 110 maybe try them

2 Likes

Now here is another question lol where do you take your humidity from? Above, in, or below the canopy?when u look at my pics my sensor is in the canopy which might be why I’m getting a high humidity readings? Maybe? I just raised it above the canopy and going to see what happens