Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Must be a afgan trait, tho I don’t think mazar is brittle. But all my grannyskunk are as well;)

2 Likes

Nice spread of microbes;)

4 Likes

That photosynthesis plus is good shit I got a few sample bottles that I used and I saw a huge difference I only used it in the root feeding but want to try foliar spray heard it works so much better

5 Likes

Do both at same time;)

4 Likes

Thats what i was thinking foliar and added to my tea for initial use

4 Likes

Will be getting the new light up today

5 Likes

Gonna go see if i can get a new carbon filter at the local hydro store for a decent price

3 Likes

New lights up woking on filter and net now

5 Likes

12 Likes

Nice im really thinking of getting a big tent.

6 Likes

Im looking at 8x8 and 10x10 tents

4 Likes

Officially re lighted haha

11 Likes

Now i gotta watch temps

4 Likes

Niiiiiice @deusoboy420… How far above do you have it right now?

4 Likes

Well its been an hour now with the new lights up and tent closed up im topping out at 81°f i just opened another vent passive intake on this tent and turned up the exhaust fan a bit would like to keep it under 80°f if possible

5 Likes

About 28-30" its dimmed down to 600 atm wanna get it dialed up as high as my setup will allow

6 Likes

Keep the temps down to 75 ish to prevent mold if u can 80 is ok just safer at 75. And if humidity is low I’d rather b safe and not have any mold issues.

5 Likes

That’s a great looking set up man looking good;)

3 Likes

Absolutely brotha just the thought of that nasy white powder makes me sad haha i been dropping the rh over the last few days to be ready for flower will be flipping in a couple days rh steady at 32%

5 Likes

That’s super low.no need to lower beyond 40% u can actually get other types of fungus at super low Rh;)

4 Likes