Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

All i did was turn on our big dehu and off the little ones trade off was 55-60% with the little ones and 32-36% with the big one as of 5 mins ago it was 80.1°f 36%rh

3 Likes

@deusoboy420 check out spots new video it might help figure a way with the high temp

4 Likes

Watch the whole thing lol

2 Likes

Great video :+1::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Yes all.of apogee, migro, most of growmau5, most of greengene, is great about 14 min in he talks about how height means nothing because different lamps are rated low and high and can be the same distance apart but put out much more then we think as far as ppfd as our eyes are shitty meters lol but more output means more heat just check it out maybe crank it down to 400 watts or raise it to the roof lol

3 Likes

I watched it 2 days ago… But dialing in height to heat compared to out put is key with what you have to work with… I’m 26 inches… PAR is good temps are good RH is good

I keep 1 fan and the heat exhaust while 1 intake plus 1 fan for air flow

5 Likes

Very very good video, explained in great depth and simplified for retainment. Makes you think on a whole different level. Truly is commonsense when broken down like that in the aspect of you can give cannabis insane amounts of PPFD but only if your other 8 elements are optimal. For a new grower this video really just helped me put the big picture all together and rethink alot of things. It will be back to the drawing board for me on my setup that I will be purchasing. As for this grow I’m going to keep doing the best I can by “Kentucky Windage” lol! But my setup, that will be scientific :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

So in a sense if your experiencing minor to mild nutrient burn instead of flushing you could actually just adjust your light to a considerably lower PPDF at the canopy level and have the plant absorb and process it slower

2 Likes

Depending upon the medium coco is one of those mediums my first run I started with coco and after 3 weeks got fed up with it and transplanted to promix and havent looked back

4 Likes

If I may ask why do you keep ur driver mounted to the heat sink in the room even with the fan and exhaust still adds heat but more so head ache having to add a fan and exhaust I keep telling everyone off site drivers are the way to go I have my drivers on 15 foot cords where the drivers sit on the floor out side my tent and the lights are inside and man did it help so much on all levels

3 Likes

there are my drivers on the floor while the lights re running in the tent

6 Likes

Im good man 78°f 38%rh 32,000 lux average with a crappy phone app but i got all the readings the same across the canopy everything looks SUPER HAPPY thos a.m.

4 Likes

Hmmm all readings max out at same # ya ? I think your light sensor is not capable of reading hi lux levels.my phone is like that so I use my gf phone hers gos much higher. Check if it tells you what the max capability is mine caps out at 18000 lux my gf gos up to 44000

4 Likes

Mine reads up to 90,000 seems semi accurate i more or less use it to make get as even of a reading across the canopy as possible

3 Likes

I stand corrected sounds like it can read hi lux;)

3 Likes

I got sick of using the free junky apps so i spent a little and paid for one i used my old ladys phoneshes got the s10+ works beautifully

4 Likes

One night under the 2 315w cmh and the 1000w hps fed with my an base plus golden tree and microbe life and when i just checked before lights out everything was full praying they all look extremely happy

6 Likes

Temps stayed at 78°f rh stayed steady between 35-37% wanna give em a couple days to adjust then flip to 12/12 should be a heavy run

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re in for a hell of a run! Getting new lights and spaces dialed in is always a challenge.

7 Likes

No doubt man its a happy day when it all comes together lol i am stoked for this flower run the ww and black sugar are both supposed to be heavy yielders and the terrorberry og is just a beast of a plant such vigorous growth cant wait to see how she does for me too

7 Likes