Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

I’d say so

2 Likes

You my friend are gonna be very busy soon nonstop harvest :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I agree I’m happy I found this place I’ll be 34 next week lol and I totally get manufacturers only give enough cable to do so much it’s all about cost if they spend another 5 bucks on 15 feet of cord they charge the end consumer 15 to 30 bucks more which turns away business so what we have to do is go to home depot or where ever buy that 15 feet if cord for 12 bucks and some wire nuts or wagos or even solder and heat shrink the connections so it better suits us and our needs since I finally figured out how to post a long video thru google drive and linking it i will do a full run down of my tent and set up and I would be more then happy to help n e one showing them what i did and how

6 Likes

A true GN native apparantly! I am also one now! And i think we all should get along and be the best GN family we can be together were all better! I for one am down fot helping everyone. And everyone should respect everyone equally! A lot of people left and went over there! We all know where.

8 Likes

I guess i never posted it but i have 5oz in a gallon jug with 2 67g 62% boveda packs been about a week wanna wait 3 more and see so far its amazing

6 Likes

Ready to flip!!

5 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Filling in beautifully my friend;)

6 Likes

I think il be flipping tomorrow they are ready and i dont want em too tall stuck another booster fan inline trying to drop temps a lil i wanna be able to turn the illuminar de 1000w hps up for the sake of the product test but anyway it goes im sure il make them proud with this light!! Its gonna get its own 5x5 to be a permanent flower light this things a beast and i know it will produce better than the cheapo 1000w hps i started out indoors with hahaha and that one still gave me a great yield but im FAR better dialed in environment wise thank to everyone following along

10 Likes

Hell’s yea my buddy gets 20% more w less power he says

6 Likes

They are in their 1st 12 hour dark cycle woohoo

6 Likes

Woot woot off to the races and the countdown starts :wink: your killing it bro keep up the good works

5 Likes

Btw that blurple will be gone had an issue brand new 315 cmh monday to replace it!!

7 Likes

Thanks a sh**load @hoppiefrog so excited soaking a vanilluna from dj short hoping to have a seedling for my birthday!! First tome having any genetics from this legendary breeder touch my hands or bless my grow il make you proud brotha!!

7 Likes

You know it was cold here last night i turned the 1000w up to keep temps at 74.8°f my RH is under 35% il be buying some controls soon as taxes come in lol

7 Likes

I know u will bro :wink: I can’t wait to see the first light as well:)

6 Likes

Excited to see the progress of the Vanilluna !

4 Likes

So the vaniluna soaked in h202 dor 12hrs and paper toweled and bagged last night already has a 1/8th inch taproot she (fingers crossed) haha wants to grow!!!

7 Likes

Woohoo!! That’s awesome

5 Likes