Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Hey @scotty17 i got a couple Skywalker og beans coming brotha il tag you in when they get dropped

7 Likes

That’s awesome man I find all these high end seeds pop if you even sneeze on them lol;)

8 Likes

9 Likes

Mmmm tasty right there;)

7 Likes

Yeah buddy :triumph::exploding_head::100::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

@deusoboy420

Damn, I dropped 5 auto brides Jan 11, 2 popped the soil today :wink: took forever :wink: and way behind the one that was dropped on the Jan 23rd.

Looking forward to these, I will have to repot this week

10 Likes

Personally I soak my beans then wet paper towel inside a baggie til they get a1/4 " taproot then i plant i used to plant as soon as they cracked buy they were taking forver to break soil i try n keep seedlings n seeds im popping warmer speeds things up looks good though should start going ape sh*t now between week 3 n 4 they will show sex

9 Likes

Thats the way I have always done it, inside a ziplock, this time round I went straight to soil, I always did well that way, I went tru some of justgrowins seeds and it could have been me for the duds, I really don’t know. I will take the blame on me.

7 Likes

droppdropped seeds on 14 jan

8 Likes

Finally found someone who dropped about same time

5 Likes

The one in the back is 14 days old tomorrow
The 2 upfront are 3 weeks old tomorrow

5 Likes

From sprout

5 Likes

My bride autos were dropped about 31 days ago my pineapple express autos were popped 13 or 14 days ago i believe also your girls are looking great you will start getting crazy fast growth im feeding full strength advanced 3 part plus silica n cal mag rotating compost teas using microbe life once a week in feed by day 28 gonna give em all a ML foliar today

7 Likes

I’m using advanced nutes as well the 3 part ph perfect and CalMag. Gonna go 1 week at half strength than depending how they are doing possibly go to full strength

6 Likes

Havent pH’d or PPM’d for awhile now still havent replaced the meters my son broke. But if they keep up like this it’s time to replace the meters so I know what’s going in and coming out

5 Likes

Ive noticed that with ph perfect 3 part base and the additives i use i still tend to have to drop my ph a point or two to put me where i want to be (5.9-6.1)

6 Likes

I’m sure my pH is alittle high, ordering a new meter this friday along with more nutes

4 Likes

Hows the gals coming along

6 Likes

I will have update pics tonight

5 Likes

Well, so far I have 4/5 that popped out with these regular auto’s, 1 should be showing sex any day, the others need some time to show sex yet :wink:

7 Likes