6 Likes

Looking good.
Happy bday @deusoboy420

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @deusoboy420 :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Having a custom rolling tray kit lol got a preview of the unfinished tray today

13 Likes

Thats sick man :wink: I swear by my tray I use it all the time .mine isn’t custom like that it’s just a raw rolling ppr TV tray. I use it for trimming too

8 Likes

I just wanna post an update about the illuminar de 1000w hps this light is kicking ass and ive got it dimmed to 750 over a 4x4 the plants u der this light are staying shorter but the canopy has exploded/bushed out ive been having to selectively defoliate to get some light down into the canopy i am definitely IMPRESSED especially with how little heat its putting off at 750w with the ballast in the tent thats the only gripe that I have but i believe it would be an advantage for commercial growers running large amounts of fixtures at once anywho just wanted to update i will get pics later on but im liking it so far!!

8 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

the brides

10 Likes

Happy birthday!! Its my wifes birthday also. Wow sorry im so late but ive been hanging with my wife and not on GN. SO HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! YOUR KILLING IT MAN!

6 Likes

Filling out very nicely

4 Likes

Thank you il be working on getting the underneath cleaned up betterover the next few days will do a little bit more selective defoliation over the next week i think il be all set on the height FULL canopy the hps side im having a rough time keeping it level but close enough lol

6 Likes

Just finished up transplanting all of 8x4#2

8 Likes

Also did some under canopy clean up n a bit of thinning it was getting far too dense haha

8 Likes

You have come a long way in a short time my friend :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks bro means a lot coming from you

8 Likes

Dude garden is looking great I k ow I haven’t been on much life has been kicking my ass lol and keeping up with my own grow journal and testing along with life has been crazy lol
Dude you should look into the drip right hydro lock system mine should be here tomorrow and after I set it up I’ll send some pics but greengene posted about them and it seems total watering automation can save some serious time for me and you to

7 Likes

I wonder how it works on organics mine is kinda chunky and my pots are about two ft wide will it wet the whole thing? @xgx13xgx @devjyarn

4 Likes

Any drip system should work with enough emitters. In a pot that big I’d use at least 4 drippers.

Another alternative is the trompf system from blumat. They work great in living soils that require a constant level of water in them to keep the microbes happy.

7 Likes