Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Haha my wifes been trying to talk me into automating watering lol idk i like my garden time maybe when we move to a bigger place and i can upscale lol the 4x4 tent exhaust kit a bigger batch of base nutes and new cmh bulbs will be here today am going to order 2x 240w qb kits and some other stuff to put together these qbs! So i will have 8x4#1 and the 4x4 lit with cmh and 8x4#2 will be led cant wait to fill and flip the new tent lol

5 Likes

So i noticed in that pic my snowcapxquerkle looks awfully yellow does this look like nitrogen deficiency @hoppiefrog @devjyarn ts the only one showing any issues shes hungry for something i wanna straighten it out before I send her into flower

3 Likes

it seems to be more on the bottom of the plant all of the new growth is pale but green not yellow

4 Likes

Hey brotha need a mixture ratio for the grow n wash ti disinfect some plants for transplant and moving to the new 4x4 :wink::nerd_face::nerd_face:

3 Likes

First looks like u over fed at some point recently? Did u flush after tips burned a bit? U may also have light stress, is that possible? If no then u may have lockout do to toxicity of some type. Are you in flower ? If so possibly just need some extra nitrogen added to your regimeā€¦ Srry to much at once just trying to get the possibilities out in one message;)

6 Likes

Either way best to flush well and feed and replace microbes, I hear heavy flushing is tough on them

3 Likes

10% is plenty strong even 7% is plenty strong

2 Likes

Idk it weird i dont think it wawas overfed everything in there has been on the same diet that plant has been strange since it popped blood red stems since seedling they are on 18/6 light schedule shes the closest one to the led panel so maybe light stress idk i plan on flushing and feeding like you suggested also wil get it farther away from the light has me puzzled the only one acting hungry

3 Likes

Thats the ratio you spray with? im kinda confused about usage lol

3 Likes

Ya between 4-10% is fine for foliar spray according to their site

3 Likes

The drip right hydro lock is more then a drip system it sprays with in the cone and the spray only stays in that area of 10 inches a regular drip system drips in one spot and relies on capillary action to spread thri the medium which doesnā€™t give a good full spread also the cone helps keep moisture in which could help lengthen the times between watering but also helps keep less humidity in the room I havent got it yet should be here tomorrow and going to set it up and play with it I have another week of veg but I dont think I can make it the plants are all between 18 and 24 inches plus the 5 gal pot is about 12 inches if these things shoot another half at flower in going to be between 4 and 5 and need 18 to 24 inches of head room grrrrr

4 Likes

Itā€™s tough to tell what it might be deficient in. Nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium are all mobile nutrients and will cause the plant to sacrifice its older leaves growth to keep the new growth healthy. Iā€™d try to flush with a weak, pH adjusted nutrient solution then go back to your regular feeding/watering schedule.

Is that plant growing faster than others? It might need a stronger feed to keep it with how fast itā€™s growing.

Hope she perks up!

5 Likes

Yes she has been growing faster i flushed her ph was a bit low at 5.5 i flushed phd well water 119ppm til it was coming out 6.0 then fed at 900ppm hopefully she snaps back fast!!

4 Likes

Thank you guys for the advice greatly appreciate ya im sure she will snap back

6 Likes

Give her 5 days and she will start coming around;)t

6 Likes

The rain flushes my pots regularly :man_facepalming:.
The plants love the rain water, but then I just replenish the microbes after the rain has past. And yes I have had alot of rain this grow season. I have tea bubbling since this morning. Itā€™s been raining since this afternoon and itā€™s predicted to continue through the weekend.

6 Likes

Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s why ppls living soil works so well outdoors but not quite as perfected indoors.rain is a Great thing in the right proportion

8 Likes

Oooooh it was one of those days guys ups fuckin suck ass my base nutes didnt show up with my new tent and setup and it was supposed to be here yesterday and then today still nada i call amazon they call ups big shit show so appearently ups spilled something hazmat on my package and were waiting to swnd it back yo amazon but they didnā€™t notify ANYBODY of their fuck up if i didnā€™t call id have been sitting around with my thumb up my ass all week and still woulda needed to wait for replacement so i call amazon back asking for replacement overnighted NOPE i get a refund and told to reorder and wait shitbags so i just contacted the seller directly and took 10 mins to have a new order ready to ship 1 day shipping a BIG THAN YOU to the guys at aquarius hydroponics you guys rock!!!

6 Likes

Shes already looking FAR happier today

6 Likes

one plant under the hps is hungry for something

5 Likes