Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Yellowing of veins with small brown spots seems to be on just new growth

2 Likes

Are the leaves showing brittleness also?

Are you using calmag?

Maybe Sulfur deficiency ? it is kinda rare but on the other hand reminds me of a Magnesium deficiency, but the edges looks like nute burn

5 Likes

Thats what im saying everyone in the tent is on the same nute regiment same strains and everyone else is green and praying shes praying but getting warning signs wanna figure it out before it progresses they do get cal mag

2 Likes

Let me find a better leaf

2 Likes

Yellowing and small brown dots along veins

1 Like

5 Likes

Back left corner

1 Like

Otherwise she seems happy as all hell

2 Likes

Some of my leaves look similar to you leaf tips. Thin and slightly bend to the side. I haven’t figured out that myself,also I haven’t had much time in the garden these days. My plants get tea’s, nutes (and Cal/Mag), plus the water inbetween and mother nature watering them. Otherwise the leafs look healthy and everything is growing nicely.

1 Like

Idk its only 1/4 white widow plants from seedsman seeds

1 Like

I’m still leaning at a sulfur deficiency, I could be dead wrong though :frowning:

2 Likes

After staring at that deficiency chart i think shes a little pk deficient im not 100% but about 80% sure

2 Likes

Does the whole plant resemble this one?

1 Like

Nope. Mine is lush and green. Just the weird/sideways tips.

2 Likes

@deusoboy420

1 Like

@premiumbudzblnd please don’t understand my answer wrong. It was just in response of the overall colouring of the plant. Mine is just the weird/sideways tip.

And looking at the foto now. Vein Yellowing (iron def):man_facepalming:
I will need to up my micro feed.

3 Likes

Nope its yellowing in the veins from the tips in and small brown spots

2 Likes

I have been researching and i think its got the start of a cal mag deficiency

2 Likes

Check out the article posted in this thread. These guys authored one of the first studies about cannabis nutrient deficiencies, and took great pictures to go along with it. The method they used let them isolate and completely get rid of only the nutrient they wanted to study.

If it’s on the newer growth only and is starting to speckle and get lightly coloured between the veins, I’d start by guessing it’s a calcium deficiency. Might be sulfur, too like @piper said.

6 Likes