Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Not bad stuff I’m smoking it as I type

3 Likes

Mind the mess I trashed the place working on stuff

1 Like

I talked to a horticulturalist from a hawian university that studies cannabis that claims she found a systematic treatment for most molds that cures pm I found it by googling organic systematic cure for pm I think.love to see what you guys think … Is it legit? Possibly just sends into remission or something…

3 Likes

How would u know it wasn’t hiding in the cell walls?

3 Likes

9 Likes

I guess one at a time lol

1 Like

7 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

9 Likes

Nice stalk :wink:

4 Likes

Last watering was last night 48 hrs dark starts today veg tents full and ready to swap out to flower 6 new photo strains and 3 auto strains started woohoo!!!

4 Likes

Gonna be a busy couple weeks

1 Like

Sounds like it

1 Like

I think on the next run after the red diesel I’m gonna try staking out my plants instead of trellis gotta try and cut out the week in spending on recovery when I swap tents I heavily lollipop and trellis everything down would be nice if they were already spread out and staked so no stress to recover from but yeah just thinking out loud any advice??

2 Likes

I trained till I had no choice but to trellis up sure made for a tone of colas. Even with the screen I’m still training

1 Like

I do a lot of lst and supercropping already that’s how I keep my canopy inline during veg

2 Likes