Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Sounds like you already got it down

Right I’m just trying to figure out the least stressful way to transition the girls from the veg tent to the flower tent and scrog em even lol cant eliminate all stress but yeah lol

1 Like

Harvest day!!! Doing some bud washing now will post pics when I finish

1 Like

Good times , good times :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely lol got my dad here working with me haha this is my first harvest in this setup and it was definitely worth the investment for sure and super happy only one of the 5 had any significant wpm after wash looks perfect still washed it all just to be 100% sure but yeah waiting on the camera to charge so I can take some quality pictures for you guys thanks to everyone for the help appreciate the shit out of all of you @Ladithief @hoppiefrog @macgyver_stoner @Bogleg @davesnothere @mrcrabs @Packee @missiles and anyone else I forgot

5 Likes

Also big thanks to @Bogleg and @justgrowin for the new strains hope you like the gsw x sne it’s been a heavy yielder of high quality dense buds lol also thanks to seedsman.com barneys farm and popsseedshop.com for all the new genetics and great customer service

6 Likes

Clean up and reset in the next 3 days cant wait to see how the red diesel does on this next run

3 Likes

Also that 1 mango skunk

3 Likes

896041ar1erjozl6

So happy for your harvest :grin: can’t wait to see pictures! Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

Congrats, all your hard work has paid off, enjoy :+1::metal:

3 Likes

Yes, congrats from here also :yum::yum::v:

4 Likes

I take it u got your package?

3 Likes

Just got it have you received yours yet?

1 Like

13 Likes

Some serious buds in there

3 Likes

Sticky icky, looking gr8

3 Likes

Trich pics it is 5 plants 4 strains here is 1 shot of each strain on the microapp

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: very well done! Looks like some damn fine bud!

4 Likes

Hell ya love the red diesel. Great smoke . looking great brother

3 Likes

Nope not yet. Soon I’m sure

2 Likes