Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Hope it gets to you soon took a while for bogleg to get his too

2 Likes

Clean up and reset tonight and tomorrow gotta get the next run moved into the flower tent but wanna bleach EVERYTHING!!! Also got the flower tent temp at steady 78°f and at 45% rh I think the crazy rh ups and downs as well as the heat waves is what really caused it because I have never had it in here before but at any rate have a few different organic options on the way for fungicides and also pesticides I’d rather be proactive than reactive also waiting on some new trellis from amazon should be in tomorrow will post pics later and then when I get everything moved over and scrogged down

1 Like

Amazon goodies!!! Now I can get em all scrogged in still cleaning the room and tent but will get more pics up asap

3 Likes

Also think I found my source our old shop vac sitting at the bottom of our stairs by my intake flaps had some nasty old stagnated sludge growing in it got it out along with EVERYTHING ELSE I COULD POSSIBLY THINK OF haha everything has been bleached and will get another go swapped out to my hydrofarm 1000w hps hood and a bigger vivosun hood with my nanolux 600w nothing special but more light and better spread will be focusing a bit harder on this run

3 Likes

Excited for barneys farm and nirvana genetics

4 Likes

Hell ya I’m excited to see what they can do for ya I love both companies

3 Likes

Do you have a blast in splash column in that picture…

3 Likes

Seedlings are looking strong

autos photoperiods

8 Likes

Yes it is needed a new one will have a new vac chamber set up soon my old set up was broken during the last move

2 Likes

The runts were all thrown in a spot I have out in the woods and have been fed once every week or 2 and I’m definitely surprised by what I’m seeing

10 Likes

Forgot to post a picture of the bho I made harvest day

pic does no JUSTICE like amber glass

7 Likes

Wine saver in a mason jar will keep it from oxidizing. And keep it super clear.great job on handling your buds gently BHO don’t come that light/clear if u brooze up the tricks;)

3 Likes

That’s a mix of CO2 & nitrogen

2 Likes

Ok so I totalled out just under 900 grams under 1200 watts off 5 plants I now have 8 girls in there the canopy is looking much better than last time I did a more dramatic lollipop on these than the last run and have been cleaning HEAVILY since harvest and treating these girls alternating humbolts flower shield and dr earth’s final stop fungicide and have nutrol on it’s way these 3 are the ONLY ones that I can find that are actually labeled for cannabis ive done heavy proactive treatment and cleaned the ever loving shit out of everything now pray for me guys #FU-PM

4 Likes

Sorry for the wait but I WILL be posting updated pics at 6pm when the flower tent lights back up

2 Likes

shes over 6ft with the bucket

6 Likes

The outdoor girlies

8 Likes

6 Likes

First 2 are the 3 red diesel scrog the second 2 pics are the 5 choice clones I took scrogged yesterday then it’s the 2 lol earwig eaten autos lol there growing up just new to the auto thing so I dont really know what to expect haha but yeah then the 5 auto seedlings and the 11 photos need 6-8 of the strongest NICEST girlies for next run and gonna use half the veg tent to run a few autos all reg seed so I expect some loss but it’s been mad crazy last week with the cleaning I hated that bout with pm I dont wanna deal with that shit again #proactivenotreactive

3 Likes

Red diesel were just pruned up and the other side was about to haha the diesel are much thicker than they look in this pic

2 Likes