Deusoboy420s perpetual grow+ first autos

Just got a real nice 50 pt dehu on the side of the road for free and its actually nice Picking up a 10000 btu hisense portable ac Facebook comes through again 140$ its getting cooler but the flower tents at 80° and my ballasts are cranked down so I figure il drop the ambient temps in the basement where the tents are

2 Likes

Also taped up hepa filters over all my open vents until my new intake filters get here also picking up a new exhaust fan the veg tent fan burned out during lights out thankfully got 3 inline boosters in there now hahahaha fuck it it works

2 Likes

So when the new fan and duct filters get here il be using it to exhaust the veg an will use the boosters with filters for intake and close up all flaps then I know all intake and exhaust are filtered and also have designated clothes for grow area haha I’m probly going overboard but I’m confident in my area being clean environment being on point thank you everyone for your kind words and experience so happy i found yall!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

So after these last 2 BIG rain storms the girls got pounded but are all doing amazing BUT I have found a ton of these little green inch worm things and there eating pistils where I find them and pooping up the branches little fuckers so I shook em all off after I went through and checked em heavily I need suggestions on something I can spray now before they get bad

2 Likes

Crush eggshells and sprinkle around plants base.not sure if spinosad works in caterpillars

3 Likes

Also just ordered the same thing @Packee is using just a different bottle and I found serenade I guess it’s the same concept a biological but for wpm and other fungi

2 Likes

@deusoboy420
These fukers

2 Likes

@deusoboy420 I just reapplied due to a torrential downpour 30 mins after my first application

They’re gonna die…lol

Packee

2 Likes

They will all die I’m telling ya haha il ninja every one of em I have that and nutrol and serenade also coming for wpm also got some heavy duty reliant systemic stuff for a few trees out in the woods loaded with pm

2 Likes

Update pics

6 Likes

The 8x4 with the 5 clones scrogged on one side and the 3 red diesels on the other the new seedlings and the 2 earwig eaten afghan autos the difference in the 2 is nuts there literally opposites one is tall lanky with thin sativa looking leaves one is dark squat with wide indica dominant looking leaves both came from the same pack idk tho…

2 Likes

here is one from last week there are 4 amhurst sour diesel and 1 pineapple chunk heading into week 6 of a 75 day flip

4 Likes

Looks good bro

2 Likes

I just woke up to the rain hitting hard all the outdoor girlies are getting POUNDED right now just WOW mother nature is mad tonight were getting dumped on

2 Likes

@xgx13xgx here’s his journal

Lol found it

Just took these after feeding this is the start of week 6

7 Likes

I do now have a dilemma that I could use some help with my 4x4 is in the basement where my furnace and ac ducts and all are at I am having issues with my ac and have to call the air conditioner people to fix it the seedlings and clones are no problem I can put them outside when they are here but what do I do about the tent? Lol I thought of taking plywood and building a wall around it and if asked what is up tell them I’m sand blasting the wall so I can reseal and repaint cause there was a water seepage which developed mold? Any thoughts needed asap lol have a carbon filter so there is really no smell and have a second one I can put outside the room as an added filter

1 Like

Can you take the plants into ur b room and take tent down?

At this stage I dont think so they are in week 6 the nets are up and dont know if it would stress them this late in the game

1 Like