DIY led light build help

Lol makes sense now.

1 Like

So I feel like I have been really have been growing under the wrong type of light …

I now see the light lol

5 Likes

Not enough Red Spectrum for flowering :man_shrugging:

Well damn it will have to do

Get some “warm white” CFL globes to add to your lighting.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

That light will do a nice job! You could probably lower it within 12" of your plant if your temp/humidity/watering are all dialed in.

4 Likes

I have it like 16 because I don’t have a controller for temp and rh yet

2 Likes

What kind of light? What color 3000k 3500k or 4000k? Looks like 3500 or 3000 my build has about the same red and u should run fine I wouldn’t move it to 12 depending on the brand if light my build at 12 inches dialed down to half about 450 to 500 would burn my plants have mine about 16 away cranked up to about 700 watts

2 Likes

I like the ink Bird controllers, but the simplest ones I’ve used are from Plug and Grow, I think. Amazon sells an inkbird set that control temp up/down and humidity up/down. I’m a big fan of getting the environment dialed in so attention can be focused on the plant.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about growing its all about flowering 3500k is the highest i’d ever go.

7 Likes

@devjyarn Yeah have been thinking about the ink bird … because of cost…I will look for the plug and grow…can you do day and night setting with the ink bird.

@member420:star_struck:those are some amazing plants

4 Likes

@xgx13xgx here are some screen shots

3 Likes

Be careful with which controllers you get! I have used one of their day/night temperature controllers and it was only to add heat. Be sure you get the right controller for your space.

2 Likes