DIY RDWC 4 gallon 8 site system build

ROFL!! Wow! Hydro is fun lmao.

11 Likes

I think you’re definitely out of the lights now. Even if they stretch a little bit. As they fatten up, they’re gonna start sagging so from here out you might even get a little further from the lights. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

If ya can’t go higher, you can always go lower! :rofl:

Digging GIFs | Tenor

11 Likes

Yeah and this is just your first round. They are going to get bigger and thicker the more you practice. Hahahhaha. Congratulations Big Bro! @PreyBird1

8 Likes

Omg disater! Well had a huge problem. I did not anchor the huge plant well enough. And when i moved the lights up i also removed the support from the top of the plant. So over the next 16hrs it decided to fall over! And it fell onto 6 plants. It took me and the wife 3 hours to emergency defoliate to remove weight and then we had to string the plant back up. OmG! I will never forget to put in a trellis again! I was freaking out! I havent posted the pics because i was really feeling stupid for not supporting the plant better! I am a retard for this one :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: anyways here is how the plants are looking now as of last night.

11 Likes

Nice that you had the yo-yos on hand also… :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Yeah i had like 10 already set up above the plants. So i used industrial nylon cord to anchor it up. Then yo yo’s.

11 Likes

Been there!!! A few grows ago I had one use the trellis like a jungle gym and lift/tilt/drag it’s ass and the net pot out of the reservoir. I was all like…
Velocogirl

9 Likes

This things all over the place now. Damn juggernaut still busting pistils its not even close to starting the stacking/fattening it looks like.

14 Likes

Be interesting to see how she fattens up and start stacking

11 Likes

I’ll leave this here lol glad its ok :+1: :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Your plant wants a 1000W light from every face of the tent.

10 Likes

Well im chopping this all down sunday!
Man i learned a lot. Now i need to decide what plants im gonna reset the system with? :thinking::thinking::face_with_monocle::ok_hand:

The big plant basically dominated the entire grow. It literally stole all the food light and water! And choked out all the light to the rest of the garden. And the buds are not as big as the plant. So even though its huge i wont grow it again. Time to try out some other strains.

13 Likes

Would love to find out final weight of it @PreyBird1 would of been mean just that 1 plant in tent some nice work there bro

9 Likes

Yeah big plants in a tent are a PIA fosho!

10 Likes

Looks like a 1.6 pounder.

9 Likes

Yeah i have wayyy too much flower lol. I dont weight it anymore because im always harvesting like evey 30 days. I got 5 more plants in flower now. And 25 getting ready to be topped and then flipped. And i will be keeping the clones to fill the hydroponics sites up and try and get a better/even canopy.

13 Likes

You are the Man @PreyBird1 .
Always amazing

9 Likes

Thankyou kind sir! I wish i had more time for the grow. I just work to much!

9 Likes

I don’t know how you do half the amount of things you do. Love your grows

9 Likes