DIY RDWC 4 gallon 8 site system build

ROFL!! Wow! Hydro is fun lmao.

10 Likes

I think you’re definitely out of the lights now. Even if they stretch a little bit. As they fatten up, they’re gonna start sagging so from here out you might even get a little further from the lights. :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

If ya can’t go higher, you can always go lower! :rofl:

Digging GIFs | Tenor

10 Likes

Yeah and this is just your first round. They are going to get bigger and thicker the more you practice. Hahahhaha. Congratulations Big Bro! @PreyBird1

7 Likes

Omg disater! Well had a huge problem. I did not anchor the huge plant well enough. And when i moved the lights up i also removed the support from the top of the plant. So over the next 16hrs it decided to fall over! And it fell onto 6 plants. It took me and the wife 3 hours to emergency defoliate to remove weight and then we had to string the plant back up. OmG! I will never forget to put in a trellis again! I was freaking out! I havent posted the pics because i was really feeling stupid for not supporting the plant better! I am a retard for this one :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: anyways here is how the plants are looking now as of last night.

10 Likes

Nice that you had the yo-yos on hand also… :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Yeah i had like 10 already set up above the plants. So i used industrial nylon cord to anchor it up. Then yo yo’s.

9 Likes

Been there!!! A few grows ago I had one use the trellis like a jungle gym and lift/tilt/drag it’s ass and the net pot out of the reservoir. I was all like…
Velocogirl

7 Likes

This things all over the place now. Damn juggernaut still busting pistils its not even close to starting the stacking/fattening it looks like.

12 Likes

Be interesting to see how she fattens up and start stacking

9 Likes

I’ll leave this here lol glad its ok :+1: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Your plant wants a 1000W light from every face of the tent.

7 Likes