DIY RDWC 4 gallon 8 site system build

Bloody fat stalk on that one @PreyBird1

10 Likes

Theres a couple shots of the giant plant. I pulled on it and its stuck. The root ball is a huge cube and its grown around the 2" tube lol. Its massive and a solid mass of roots!

8 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed: Holy shittt! The one pic looks like spaghetti :spaghetti::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

always makes me a bit sad :frowning:

7 Likes

…hes saving the stems for hes going to reveg lol

7 Likes

For real @PreyBird1 Whats another 4 or 5 lbs anyway?:joy:

8 Likes

Yeah i know right!

Some tasty goji crasher from seed! It has the same flavor as the mother i made the seeds from. It some sticky weed! Gonna sample the 13th ghost today also.
I have like 5lbs of older flower for hash making ive been slacking on.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 they some good roots especially to make balms with

8 Likes

And that stuff looks tasty

8 Likes

When I was messing around with hydro a while back, I noticed that the majority the roots came out of the bottom of the net pot in one spot. So I started using smaller net pots, and I was able to have a deeper nutrient solution. More room for the roots because the net pot didn’t go so deep, and I could keep my nutrient solution higher in the vessel. Just an observation I had and I thought I’d share. Awesome Grow great job…:+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

@happilyretired i have found this with using the bucket net pots that sit on top of 20ltr/5 gallon buckets i have them in 45ltr/12 gallon totes less nutrient solution but still enough to get a good soak in roots am gonna try this on next lot i do smaller net pots but same size totes best thing is less hydroton used in smaller net pots to

8 Likes