Do you even URB?

Not sure how many of you know about URB. Its the same as mammoth p. But natural. Mammoth is synthetic. Check them out. Here is a pic of the bottle.

Sorry about sideways pic.

5 Likes

Can you explain a bit more on why you think mammoth P is synthetic?

1 Like

I’ve started using ExploGrow, it has 17 beneficial living organisms. 2nd feeding as soon as the tea is ready in the next 2 days maybe. Soil not dry enough yet. But it’s been very hot the last couple of days. Maybe I’ll have to water earlier because of the heat outside.

2 Likes

Because it is

1 Like

I’d love to know why you think so, but I totally disagree with you.

It’s a cultured bacteria that was found in soil then isolated. Same way you pheno hunt for a winning plant, but they did it looking for bacteria that are great at solubilizing phosphorous to make it plant available.

Ok if you say so. Read the website. Read the terms they use to describe the product. Things like engineered and derived those are big words.

So made in a lab. Which means synthesized and not natural.
Think what you like. Its not naturally occurring. You can’t just go out and get it in the wild. Its not organic. Its lab created

2 Likes

By the same logic any kind of cannabis that has had any kind of human intervention or control is synthesized and not naturally occurring. We take plants we like and sift through them to find the ones that have the things we want, then breed and hone in on specific qualities.

Engineered and derived are big words, but we know well enough to understand that they’re not scary.

1 Like

Almost sounds like spinosad haha that has a omri certificate tho

1 Like

Urb uses some pretty big words in their own literature…

“Our precision engineered microbial formulation is suspended in a triple screened 12%…”

1 Like

So you just want to argue?

1 Like

No sir. I asked a question and the response you gave didn’t line up with your own beliefs. The exact language and reasons you don’t like one product are shared exactly with the one you do like. I’m trying to understand the contradiction.

2 Likes

I use canna bio boost mon, never tried URB or mammoth!
I’m still working with the Roots Surge advised by @PreyBird1, he loves it. Anything with fish is a winner, makes your bud smell like pu$$y!!!

5 Likes

Lol i like this. I love root surge smells really bad but it works amazing! Gives me massive trichrome amounts and terpines are awesome.

3 Likes

Ha ha, we need you to zoom in and share the experience of the surge!! I had a juvenile clone that grew 2 inches in a week from it!!
Also I get great taste and terps from Guano Kalong, I use the bloom extract and the actual powder in my media mix and as a tea!

2 Likes

Fish emulsion is what you’re after

2 Likes

Yes this is correct. I use a non burning fish emulsion fertilizer in my garden. And have for decades! I give each outdoor plant 2 table spoons per plant immediately after planting then i water it in. Attracts lots of flies for a day or 2 but once it soaks in…man alive watch those plants go fast!
The newest member of the Roots Organics line, Surge (0.75-0.1-0.5) combines a powerful fish base with kelp, humicacid and molasses. Use throughout your plant’s entire life-cycle — seedling to flower — to promote faster growth, heavier yields and healthy plants rich with essential oils.

Benefits:
• A powerful plant nutrient and microbial stimulant combined into one product
• Made from sustainably-harvested and enzymatically processed marine proteins
• Designed to enhance yield, quality and vigor in fast-growing, flowering plants
• A potent fusion of natural ingredients that can be used from seedling to flower
Ingredients: Pacific Northwest ocean fishery by-catch, kelp ( Ascophyllum nodosum ) and langbeinite.

Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
0.1% Humicacid (derived from leonardite)
0.01% Yucca Extract

1 Like

Lol that acronim again. I wrote humicacid lol
Yes this is correct. I use a non burning fish emulsion fertilizer in my garden. And have for decades! I give each outdoor plant 2 table spoons per plant immediately after planting then i water it in. Attracts lots of flies for a day or 2 but once it soaks in…man alive watch those plants go fast!
The newest member of the Roots Organics line, Surge (0.75-0.1-0.5) combines a powerful fish base with kelp, humicacid and molasses. Use throughout your plant’s entire life-cycle — seedling to flower — to promote faster growth, heavier yields and healthy plants rich with essential oils.

Benefits:
• A powerful plant nutrient and microbial stimulant combined into one product
• Made from sustainably-harvested and enzymatically processed marine proteins
• Designed to enhance yield, quality and vigor in fast-growing, flowering plants
• A potent fusion of natural ingredients that can be used from seedling to flower

2 Likes

I just free pour fish emulsion into my worm casting and kelp meal teas…lol…

3 Likes

I use a product called fish shit. Almost impossible to take the cap off without dry heaving but worth the few minutes of olfactory torture for the girls.

Mammoth p still has my vote. Hard to veer from something that works so well. But now that their recipe is out and alfalfa is their big secret it’s easy to just add it yourself.

5 Likes