Do you even URB?

Mammoth is way over priced

1 Like

And you can add alfalfa meal to your soil why would you spend that kinda of money on mammoth? Try URB it will out perform mammoth every day

1 Like

And remember mammoth isnā€™t organic either. So if your trying to do organic growing. Donā€™t use MP

Iā€™m not sure how much youā€™re getting paid to promote URB and bash Mammoth P, but youā€™re arguments are a bit tired. Mammoth makes no claims to be organic. URB states that the humic carrier they use is OMRI certified, not that the whole product is.

And for the record, there is no such thing as organic cannabis according to any governing body. Organic is a designation for food, not medicine or recreational drugs. You can follow organic guidelines to the letter and still not receive organic certification from a recognized auditor because cannabis is not food.

I encourage you to call up an organic farm auditor and talk with them about organic cannabis.

For the record Iā€™m not for or against any of these products. I just donā€™t appreciate the attitude that there is only one best solution and everything else should be regarded as trash.

6 Likes

Devjyarn, You are the MASTER of patience and kindness. I wish I could be more like you. I just quit a job as Lead Cultivator at a big facility in Southern Oregon because I had to work with a Bro-Grower. I just couldnā€™t stand it. Iā€™m going to tell the Mammoth P guys they need to use smaller words on their labels. :smile:

4 Likes

Hahahaha thatā€™s both too bad and funny as heck;)

2 Likes

U speak the truth

2 Likes

I looked on the URB website and hereā€™s a sentence from the VERY first paragraphā€¦

URB Natural is a stimulative poly-microbial inoculant with multiple, complementary functions.

DAMN! Thatā€™s a LOT of big words!

I LIKE big words and Iā€™m still trying to figure out if that sentence actually says anything - or not.

Hereā€™s a list of the ā€œuniqueā€ species found in the product.

Species:
-Bacillus subtilis
-Bacillus lichenformis
-Bacillus subtilis subsp. spiziizeni
-Bacillus pumilus
-Bacillus megaterium
-Trichoderma harzianum

MORE big words!!!

And on a small side noteā€¦ If youā€™re a pot grower and you donā€™t recognize those namesā€¦ youā€™re in trouble because those are the absolute baseline species contained in every single biological inoculant product on the market.
What a sham! Mostly water.
Just get yourself some Oregonism powder and youā€™ll get far more concentration and more species. Without the water.
You probably already have water.

4 Likes

Can you suggest a product (organisim powder,)?

2 Likes

I spend too much on inoculants lol

2 Likes

I like this oneā€¦

http://www.aurorainnovations.org/oregonism-xl.html

pretty much all of them have at LEAST the species listed in URB.

3 Likes

Careful u might get blocked hahahahahah :scream:

3 Likes

Srry I couldnā€™t help myself lol

3 Likes

Tk u so much for some solid insight Iā€™ll look that up now :wink:

2 Likes

Do u suggest a weekly program? And do u stop in late flower? (Just to save $)?

2 Likes

Just dust the rootball when you transplant.

3 Likes

Same as glomas :wink: sweet tks

2 Likes

OregonismXL is the shit!! I love that stuff

Itā€™s a roots organics dry powder. Never grow a plant without it.

2 Likes

@glenj nice to meet you! Sounds like youā€™ve got some stories to tell. I think itā€™s so important to build a common culture and understanding within a specific cultivation facility, especially considering how many different ways people have been doing things inside their own little bubbles. If itā€™s an organic, no till grow that does a weekly soil analysis to inform inputs, great. But everyone needs to be educated on and stick to the plan. Same if itā€™s a high performance hydroponic grow.

@hoppiefrog Iā€™ve used these with good success. They have a grow and bloom mix, along with enzymes, aminos and bunch of other things you might want to supplement like fulvic and kelp. I like that theyā€™re powered and youā€™re not paying for someone else to mix it into water and ship it to you. I emailed their Canadian rep and made a small order using an e transfer. Your local grow store might be able to get their stuff too.

https://npk-industries.com/microbes_grow.html

3 Likes

Iā€™ve used some of their products before , I liked them. That looks like a great option if I bought a 10lb bucket of both I wonder how long they would last like be viable for any idea?

1 Like