Do you even URB?

Depends on how much you use. I put it on the roots when I transplant my clones and use about 1/2g per plant. I’m not sure on its shelf life.

The point I hope I’m making is that there are lots of options for microbes and growing inputs from places that aren’t cannabis specific, if you know what you’re looking for and how to use it.

3 Likes

It’s a good way to test different products indeed, try a little this crop and such. We all have our own methods as you stated. However would you assume the nutrition portion if done properly on the same plant
Would change the results of the end product potency and Terpene profile with -just that one variable?

2 Likes

Terpine profile yes for sure , potency yes due to terpine production;)

1 Like

Good…So what’s your analysis to bring out maximum terp profiles ??! Any preferences?
I always love the bat guano-gonna Kill it with shilajit

1 Like

Just adding the microbes during transplant? Yes, I believe it would increase both total yield and flower quality versus not doing it. I don’t have a lab report done on that test yet, but microbes and beneficial bacteria are so helpful on so many other hydroponic, soil and soiless crops that I don’t grow without it.

Everything else needs to be perfectly dialed in to really get the best benefit, but they also help keep the plants ready for stress and infection and can help to minimize losses too.

Any kind of microbe you choose to run, run it! Try URB, try mammoth P, check out tribus or any of the dry products.

Find an enzyme, some aminos, fulvic and kelp or seaweed while you’re at it. They all serve a real purpose throughout all stages of growth. I like the RAW stuff because I’m doing everything with my feedings bas percentages and I like dry weight rather than mL.

7 Likes

Thanks for the input, I agree with you about the powdered material versus liquid concentrates. I usually
Make teas with the dry nutrients. I find it’s easier to control when you render dry into liquid. The top dressing with super soil was also good but seemed to be too much for end of cycle…

4 Likes

Haven’t had much luck with Fox farm nutrients, This grow I am only feeding during flowering and only using great white microbes while Vegin , Have had many nutrient burn from Fox farm Strict believer of building up your medium spoil

3 Likes

Man it’s to bad for you guys outside the u.s. roots organics has a 1 time free sample program. Here is the link.

https://aurorainnovations.com/8ozsampleform.php

5 Likes

I have missed out on alot of trials and offers or tests just because of me not being in the us. Mostly US or Canada

2 Likes

Thanks preybird. I just ordered some cheap nutes. That was cool.

4 Likes

Your welcome. There nuetrients are awesome. I use them and dakin420. There the best i have used.

2 Likes

Yes I use them on the regular as well. But usually pay full price.

2 Likes

If you want another deal! email this guy. Nate@dakine420.com hell give you a 1 time 50% discount on dakine420 nutrients.
So i would buy a lot. I got 4x 1000 gram nutrients bottles and 2 coco coirs for $100.

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 we’re on border with I’ve got a us mailing address. Should be able to get them too

Just put an order in, will keep ya posted

$12 cdn with exchange

Packee

1 Like

Sweet i hope man. I posted last time and some members could not get it so i felt bad for letting them down.

2 Likes

I’m talking to the CDN rep for npk industries (hoping to get some samples) and buying their inoculants for a great price I’m sure (will report back soon;)

3 Likes

Thank you - I just ordered some nutes -

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 my samples have been shipped :slight_smile:
Going to try the dakine rep now too

Just sent an email…hoping to hear back

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes

Nice do you want his direct line? if he calls tell him your intrested in there nuetrients line and heard about a one time try it offer. He will send you a price file to your email.

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 he already got back to me. Very impressed!!

Any suggestions as to what I should try?

Thx again

Packee

2 Likes