Dreams far from Rome

Uruguay was the first country to completely legalize cannabis. With that said, the legalization came heavily curbed. No cannabis for sale can exceed 15% thc. Unsure about personal growth. There are many restrictions. With that said, they have zero terrorism. Southern neighbor of Brazil, so them big booty genes gotta have migrated. Climate is nice and mild year round.
They, like most countries of the world, require concrete addition to THE ECONOMY to immigrate(or is it emigrate?). The requirements for citizenship were LOWERED in response to covid (never been penetrated) to; real estate purchase (no mortgage) of at least $380k or the creation of a company, that hires 15 Uraguay citizens full time, or have worked there for three plus years.
Are you an obvious American? I can pass for Canadian if needed. If you’ve ever traveled abroad and you are Merican, you know that you are either an instant celebrity or THAT MFER.
If an American was coming to farm herb, I feel they’d be well received. Cannabis clubs are legal (prob grease palms like civilized society). The unAmerican.
Well happy 1st 420. There my pipe dream. Presidential THC moonrock blunts are 1.cough til ur sphincter is giving warning lights. 2. Heavvvvvvvyyyyyy

6 Likes

Moonrocks are the only things you’ll find in space! Lol

Have a grape :grapes: day brother

2 Likes

@gandolfguerilla

Not sure if you planning on emigrating, but south America does look like a good place to setup some roots. Many countries in the america’s are pushing for the legalization route, Colombia is moving mountains and believe one of the top cannabis destinations for cannabis tourism and business. There has been big improvements in Equador and one of our members is heavily invested in the progress of these developments.

3 Likes

Plan is more like dream. I seem to be a bigger fan of the the memory of money, than money. Lol, man my life is a long ass joke. That whole “if u wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans.” Nothing ever turns how I plan, but it somehow turns. Moving to Oklahoma has been no different. I made it to weed mecca, but I am a man apart. No kin no friends, just my girl n dog.
So many legit cannafarms have failed here, as no one foresaw economics working. Pounds got as low as $300( sensemilla). I don’t know how they stay in business.
My path to Uraguay ,had starting a farm in Oklahoma as step 1. That vaporized almost upon arrival. My homie n his fam went hard tin hat over covid.
Current path plan, is to develope either in-home grow concierge or set up a growers co-op. Im not sure if the legal framework exists for the latter. Im blown away by the number of med patients that don’t grow here. My girl was one of them. She said, that she hadn’t even thought of it before me.
There is sickening generational oil wealth here. I need a harem of like five rich fat rednecks, that want a garden but are morbidly obese.

3 Likes

Love your words @gandolfguerilla , reminded me of this song. Keep your chin up.

2 Likes

We are open to volunteer or woofing programs. Www.Ananda.ec has, associates in every climate of #Ecuador. Hope to see you here some day @gandolfguerilla @chrisj
:raised_hands::seedling::ecuador:

4 Likes