Dunbar's grow Journal

thinkin a lil zinc deficient? i got a couple charts, but i like to see real pics to have an idea of what it really looks like, so if it’s something else could ya let me know? genuinely curious

5 Likes

Looks real similar. I did look at the bloom I’m running does have zinc. 0.05% and I’m running about 5.6mg per gallon which is 155% over the recommended on the package. I know that isn’t a guideline. Just throwing it out there for reference.

I can’t tell the difference in deficiencies 🤷

2 Likes

Look at potassium…sorry I have smoked, but I think if you are off in something else it can affect the potassium uptake. Shit im not help should have stayed in my corner. @TheMadFlascher bail me out here…:grin:

4 Likes

Is potassium the same as potash? Nothing says potassium on the labels🤷

2 Likes

Yes but must be 10 characters

2 Likes

Weed got you all messed up :rofl: is that code for something?

2 Likes

another chart i use pretty often. *enter rainbow, “the more you know”

3 Likes

The reply to you question was yes but post must be 10 characters :grin:

5 Likes

Oh! Well my bad! Here I was thinking he’s stoned out if his mind haha!!

I can always up the nutes. I’m running bloom, Epsom, and calmag right now. 5.6 grams a gallon on the bloom. I’d have to go look, I thought the bloom and part A were pretty similar on the potash

3 Likes

Yes, Potassium is also referred to as ‘potash’ from the fact that wood ash contains potassium…Unfortunately it also contains sodium

4 Likes

LOL @bow4buck probably was stoned ! However he was right, and I think I recall his wife mentioning that he functions better in that condition…or maybe she said he functions slower in that condition…I don’t know…all I can say is my wife prefers me comatose…what can I say?!

7 Likes

Did another defoliation between yesterday and today. I’m sure I could have taken off more, I just didn’t have it in me. 2nd pic is the monster mass auto, 3rd is the California orange. She’s really got some buds going. The little shorty up front is the 2nd Cali orange. She waited a bit to even start flowering.

9 Likes

In case no one has mentioned it my good sir, those are some fantastic looking autos! :grin::call_me_hand::+1:

7 Likes

I should never be in that condition and try to answer questions ever and yes the wife often asks if its time for me to go medicate :grin:

6 Likes

Only one is an auto. In the 1st pic she’s tucked in the back left. She’s also the 2nd pic.

6 Likes

Yes, and very impressive to say the least

6 Likes

@helgast, here ya go.

4 Likes

Your defoliation looks great. Not gonna hurt auto at all at this point. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

@bow4buck thank you by the way. Sorry, mind was all over the place today.

@happilyretired I appreciate it. The confidence in what I’m doing is slowly building a little each time.

7 Likes

Not a ton going on of course. But here they are today.

9 Likes