Dutch passion ULTIMATE strain started

Ok new strain added to the family. Today i have planted a dutch passion seeds company’s ULTIMATE strain. Its a femanized photo. I will be cloning it also. I got it sprouted but i left the sprout until the tap root had furry hairs! I find if you wait for hair on the root then that is the ideal time to pop it into my bioplug in my little floating tray biodome.

Last night at 6pm.

20 mins ago.

I gently push the sprout into the plug. Careful not bend the root. Then i sprinkle a little coco coir on top and use a fine dripper to water the coco and wash the coco of the cotlydons so the light hits just that part of the sprout.

13 Likes

All my eastern landrace tapped like that it took me 4 days to find time to do anything with them and the tap roots were 6-8" and some cross roots were almost an 1"…lol…

4 Likes

Yeah they will search for the light but they cant reach so they grow longer trying to push out up to the light.
Like my corn sprouts do in the spring time.

10 Likes

Good luck , happy new year

4 Likes

Update here folks lol. I know its early but things are perking up already!.

6 Likes

I wonder is that the same as Dutch passions the ultimate? If so it’s one of my faves u will love the soft lime flavor so tasty and unique with the undertones and all.wow what a treat it’s a dessert strain or great to wake up w not too heavy and very invigorating indeed;)

6 Likes

You are correct again hoppie i posted the title wrong.

This is it here.
I saw it and i read the whole page about how it the whole countrys best strain and how its been a cannabis cup champion for years!

7 Likes

SOOOO JELOUS ur in for a real treat!!

5 Likes

Its like no other for real love Brazil’s sativa’s so different and sweet and like a lime Skittle only tastier!!!

6 Likes

They all come out similar as well.ive grown over 50 seeds I will get more next crop for sure

4 Likes

Nice to hear. Its a fem. So i will clone it for my self. I already cloned the hash passion 8x. That things a beast!

8 Likes

I was wondering what that one was;)

3 Likes

Is that Dutch passion well?

3 Likes

Their mazar is amazing. I found Skywalker it blew away any other hash plant I tried.super tough

4 Likes

Is there a secret to getting the Ultimate seeds to germinate? I have tried 2 of the 5 and “O” result. Should I soak them or another prep process?

4 Likes

Hey there I never had any issues w them were they old? Or stored in a warm or damp place? I’d soak them for a few hrs then place in paper towel on a plate cover with a second. plate use peroxide to sterilize everything first. Do not let dry out !!. Also I use distilled water at first. It possible if u handled them too much u may have gotten oils from ur skin on them making it difficult to get water thru the shell and u may do well to scarify the seeds by lining a match box w sandpaper and put seeds shake for 30 seconds should fix that if that was the case;)

4 Likes

Nice my brother does that also. But i just take a nail file and sand the seams down. So the split easily.

3 Likes

Your basically doing the same.thing :wink: just a hand held version some strains it sure helps I had a bag of purple Haze that were oily and didn’t want to open

3 Likes

I hd some super tough seed shells on some galctic god that would pop the tap root but the shell would not open i didnt catch it fast enough and the seeds all died.

2 Likes

Well damn I can’t remember the strain but that explains what happed… tapped and shell never split wide…

3 Likes