Dutch passion ULTIMATE strain started

thanks, hoppiefrog, will try the simplest first(soak in warm water , then go from there. seeds were only 6 months old and stored in the fridge. What is recommended for storage? I can grow only 4-6 plants at a time and seeds seem to flow in when I get ideas of something new to try.

4 Likes

Now i split all shells as soon as they pop.

3 Likes

Fridge works great

3 Likes

I keep mine in air tight dark brown jars in the fridge.

3 Likes

Set to watching👀 can’t wait to see some killer buds!

3 Likes

Man slight issue the seedling litterally climbed out of the plug. I had to take the plug out of the tray and cut the side open so i could tuck the seedling back in like a hot dog. And put it back

1 Like

6 Likes

Well the sproutling was growing slow in the float table and i was not happy with the light it was getting. So i moved it under better light and did a transplant into a solo cup

Shes perking up nice and reacting to the nutrients like all my others did a great sign. Today was flush day and it got only water.

2 Likes

First visit to this site. I’ve got an ultimate growing as well from Dutch passion.
First seed didn’t pop but the next one did.
Bout 3 -4 weeks from done.
Good luck with this. :+1::v:

5 Likes

@oldguy welcome friend. Thats sounds amazing! Ive never grown one. And i got only 1 seed so im super stoked. :metal::unicorn::fire:
I have a hash passion, skywalker, galctic god, trainwreck, runtz, white runtz, grandaddy purple and white rhino growing at the moment.

3 Likes

Ohhh yeah hmmm… Welcome @oldguy I love the ultimate;)

4 Likes

So it was u that bought the last pack from Howie’s … Lol but really…

3 Likes

I’ve got the ultimate ,Gorilla Zkittles and Shishkaberry from Barney’s and a white widow from sonoma on the go now.

3 Likes

Too funny. :grin:. And truthfully I think it was me. His last 3 pack. :joy:

4 Likes

Man i want starduster strain and lavafreze from sscs.

2 Likes

They’re pricey too aren’t they.

2 Likes

Yeah they are. I got this order coming in also.

4 Likes

Damn. They all look great. :+1:

5 Likes

Any pics of your garden?

My very first plants after i stopped growing in 1998!

7 Likes

I want this strain also. This is the starduster. I have been drooling over manatuska for a while i finally bought some.

11 Likes