Dutch passion ULTIMATE strain started

@PreyBird1.

Here’s a quick shot of the 4 of them.

12 Likes

Wow! I cant wait for mine to get that big!

5 Likes

Great progress man! I cant wait to see her take off!

5 Likes

Here is the baby ultimate!

11 Likes

Enter heavenly lime flavored nirvana my friend u have a gem on the way I tried to buy the pack that @oldguy has going but he beat me to the store lol. Literally;). I plan to get another pack soon

6 Likes

Talk about a tasty dab ohhhhhh myyyy gooodness!

4 Likes

$136 with would have got you like thirty seeds but good luck. Hope you like them.

1 Like

They are from a great seed bank and will most likely be fire. And don’t think he paid that much for a single seed haha. Don’t let the haters worry u my friend :wink: it’s gonna be great smoke! I’ve grown many…

6 Likes

Nobody makes me worry. It just so happens i like to pick a couple seeds here and there and mix my orders. Other vendors dont let me do that…I am good customer to have . I like what i like when i like it. I dont want 10 packs of seeds sometimes. And Well…i do enjoy my seeds lol. It’s really easy for me let tell you. When im done I take my gloves off and i go home!

7 Likes

We can prob fix that fairly soon. Lol. :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Woot woot that’s what I’m talking about

6 Likes

I bought some of those plugs to clone with td (they tried to double charge me for them lol )

4 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Friggin stoners. :grin::v:

5 Likes

Ya it was at the pawn shop in stellarton

4 Likes

Aahhhh. Damn. Didn’t know they had grow stuff there too. :v:

3 Likes

Not much there tho

3 Likes

I was thinking about making some dry ice hash in tm or Thursday if u wanna try and run the stuff u got in ur freezer let me know

6 Likes

Common guys, get to work!! :wink:
And document it to show us (me) how it’s done!!! :star_struck: :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Haha I can arrange something for sure;)

6 Likes

It will be the most glorious snow storm in Canada for a short bit;)

5 Likes