Excited to see how these fill out!

5 Likes

Nice. Now prolly take most to all the stuff from under the net off the branches and let the plant focus on whats above the canopy getting the light. Looks pretry good bud. Im gonna tey and do a scrog this run with the bbk u sent me 1 plant in a 4x4 scrig gonna be alot of tuck and weave but im gonna shoot for it to happen. Chopping last 2 down today in the room then a massive clean and exhaust overhaul then a fresh start

6 Likes

Should I do this even with autos ? I’ve never really lollipopped an auto before

4 Likes

So what’s up mark… You sticking to just GN lately? I’m trying to grace y’all with my presence more but life is flying by man… LoL
I did a ScrOG once and I was happy with it. But that was like 6 years ago when I use to remember shit. Good stuff tho Spade & hello btw. It looks green and alive - that’s what I aim for. LoL taking all the fluff down low off will concentrate growth elsewhere is how the saying goes. Anywhosers GL and keep it green.

4 Likes

I’m a little hesitant considering it’s an autoflower!!!

5 Likes

If u jave button sized buds going already and theybr fattening dont worry about it defol the bottom all the sites are formed now if u defol I t may take a daybor 2 to see some action but they will gocus on fattening the top buds yes autos are pretty hearty also just jave to hit them at the right times to not stall their progress like defols at the flip with autos i dont see as many sites being formed as the plant is trying to repair missing leaves so it kinda haults the bud site production to get rhw leaves going again. So once bud sites r formed ur basically good to go just dont get crazy. Just the bottom stuff off and some bigger fans thru the middle to thin them a little not a ton. Any of the taller buds u can always supercrop them to levels if the other buds but if u do it tie it down or itll.swing back up lol. If u super crop send the tall ones into the more shy areas of the net. @not2sureyet is a great auto grower/teacher. He kills some autos fat ass buds

5 Likes

Okay I will do that !!! I honestly wasn’t planning on this grow tent being this crowded but with my so called auto seeds not being autos and really being photos my whole timeline got messed up !!! I definitely need a bit more light penetration I think . It’s a 200 watt light and it said it’s sufficient for this size tent . I should have probably went with a more powerful light idk . But it seems like the plants are actually doing pretty well !!

3 Likes

Just get a small spiderfarmer light maybe 75 bicks to add with what u have and itll push them better for u. What size twnt. 35 to 50w per sq ft is sufficent

3 Likes

Dude your genius …I had a little spider farmer 100 watt light that I almost got rid of!!! Look what I did !

2 Likes

6 Likes

Bam. Problem solved and not a dime more. Lol

6 Likes

I still have one problem lollol …one of the main buds on one of the gg 4 is very very close to the light . It looks fine like it’s thriving no signs of heat stress . I would like to get the light further away but I’ve moved the light up as far as possible and have no space to bend the branch :thinking::thinking: :person_shrugging::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Just pinch the stem on that one bud and bend it. I mean what if say a stick fell on the plant and bent that stem down? I dont think it would hurt :man_shrugging: ive only grown out 3 autos so i could be wrong but hey who knows. If you know chime in?

3 Likes

Bow ot lioe a bow and arrow to get it a bit lower away from the light just font cover any good bud sites with that one branch

4 Likes

Look at that @spades90 , looking damn good and all the best advice needed.

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Shit this would be a killer female to pollinate as she is loaded with pistils. Looks great besides the few dead leaves. Pull all the dead ones that look tan they will start to go.bad more and mold if they get wet at all and that will cause u rot or moldy buds. Otherwise its all lookong fabulous

4 Likes

Will do !!! I’m so close to harvest…that’s the part I’m very uncomfortable with now is knowing exactly when to harvest. I looked at the trichomes and they look pretty milky but it’s so hard to tell !!

3 Likes