Excommunicato's Journal

Thanks for reminding me to update my journal! Things are moving along ok.

6 Likes

Beautiful for sure, best thing you did was to get that light. Just keep checkin the trikes every day or two, they will let you know when they are ready, They are in the “maturing” stage right now, building resin, and trying to last ditch get pregant lol. Yummy !

Marty

5 Likes

@excommunicato those babies are looking great to and I agree with @happilyretired the weight will change if u looking for some with huge buds try the big buds strain or some kushes

3 Likes

Thanks for dropping a little knowledge on me your input is always looked for and valued.

4 Likes

The smell on the do si do is absolutely heavenly man.

5 Likes

Just another general question…I’ve been reading about humidity ranges for flower…lights on it can get as low as 40% or even 38% humidity. At night or right when the lights come on the humidity is about 50% but as high as 65%. It’s never that high with the lights on though…should I worry about this?

4 Likes

Yes @excommunicato , you dont want humidity over 60% so to prevent mold. Get those fans to change the air a little and bring it down a notch.

4 Likes

I run low humidity but not to low. Mites like hot and dry.
But i have small and larger grows so my humidity varies between grows.

3 Likes

Week 8 day 2 I’m thinking I have to go to 9 weeks and 3 days. What do yoi guys suppose? (They look a little wilted because I just watered them they were pretty dry.)

10 Likes

I think some time in this next few days you could pull them. Listen to your ladies and your instincts. The ladies will tell you when they are ready, it looks like they are saying it.

Get a jewelry loop and zoom in on a batch a trichomes mid bud. I like to pluck them up when most my trichomes are white, turning to orange.

To each their own however as to when is right for you, and for each plant.

5 Likes

Only reason I say that is because I still need to flush as of now I’ve only flushed them once. Literally today. I didn’t add anything too crazy like pgrs or anything just nutes mostly organic…I was thinking abiut finishing out the week which is about 5 more days then check them again I wanted to get 2 good waterings , let them dry out, 2 days of dark then harvest.

I looked a little closer an noticed patches of amber Triches some are peppered around but not too many. A few clear ones though.

5 Likes

I don’t really flush per se. I just feed straight water the last two days. Before chop, most of the time anyway if I remember. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Nope those look all bad… gonna need you to send them over to my place so I can take care of the disposal. Looks like that’s gonna require alot of ice cream and cookies. Lots of movies too!

Dang. They be pretty.

6 Likes

That’s a flush. Short one but each day she took up the water and at night super it back out. So it pulled a bit out.

Flushing of course doesn’t and can’t pull everything out. What can be displaced is better than nothing. I run a 2 fert 1 water cycle and never have the same coughing issue like dispensery bud. You can gauge it from the color of your ash. You always want a Grey ash. Black is not good.

Plants in nature are always being fertigated with each watering from the sky because of the food web in the soil. But the soil will not always be the same Nutrient content through the season, so it works itself out. As nature does.

7 Likes

Thanks @Slym3r !! I appreciate the kudos. I’ll take what you’re putting down to me into account. That will save me from pushing them too fat as I said earlier some amber is starring to show up.

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 …it happened…I’m in the “last week” of flower I kept my door closed all day. I came back this evening to check on them…the smell…I know why they call them skunk now. It smells like dirty tennis shoes with undertones of sweet.

4 Likes

They look really close how many days? 63? Too bad you dont have a clone because you can grow it again and see what happens if you push it tiny bit further into flower. I have a few strains that really fatten up in the last 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Week 8 day 4, so I still have 3 days to finish 8 weeks.

3 Likes

I’m getting a little jittery about making this all go right. I have a question about “partial-harvesting”. Should I practice this? I have a good amount of smaller mid sized buds on one of my plants I know they won’t get any bigger but can I leave them on for say another 7-10 days and hit them with like a 1/4 dose of nutes to try and develop them. And I was wanting to re veg one of them. Any tips on how to do that also? Looking forward for you guys input…
@sssportsmfg @happilyretired @PreyBird1 @mrwonderful @Skinnyhb @Dog_Fart1 @chrisj @nacho151 @htowngrower @TheMadFlascher @repins12 @Slym3r @chavez78

7 Likes

Beautiful buds!

8 Likes